Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

LebronJames123123 gone

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:13pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Has anyone heard about Him leaving he came a long way but was tired of mods delteing his comments.He was my first friend on armour games,And i know him very well.Now everybodys saying hes that guy posting vulger stuff on armourgames...Id never beleive that.All my friends are saying he getting revenge but what does everyone else think?

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:22pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Anyone rember him?

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:25pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well, I really doubt that he has left permantly because he's gone too far just to quit, and I thought that his goal was too be number 1? Also, it could of been him that did that because he's probably really mad.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:26pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

And the username was F armourgames so it might have been him,cuase he quite today and today the spammer happend too

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:28pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

785 posts

There is a possible chance it was him, but i agree with switchfoot. Lebrong did lose a ton of points so i can see how he would be mad.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:35pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well, I think he deserves what he got, but do you think we should make a thread about it? I'm not too sure about this.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:39pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Well were not insulting him and it helps reveal probmlems of the site and wh the user quit?

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:40pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Actually XCoheedX, this is the Tavern and here you can basically post any kind of topic.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:41pm

wow4ever1212

wow4ever1212

214 posts

Well, he did post short comments. But I don't see why he has to quit? And to comfirm it, he did insult on people on there profile because they bugged him to stay on.

Posted Apr 10, '08 at 9:42pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Okay, I just thought it wouldn't be nice to talk behind his back, but I don't care! Anyway, he quit because he thought Asherlee was targeting him, and deleting his comments. He SAID he wasn't a spammer, but I'm not to sure.