ForumsThe TavernLebronJames123123 gone

44 5798
Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Has anyone heard about Him leaving he came a long way but was tired of mods delteing his comments.He was my first friend on armour games,And i know him very well.Now everybodys saying hes that guy posting vulger stuff on armourgames...Id never beleive that.All my friends are saying he getting revenge but what does everyone else think?

• 44 Replies
Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Anyone rember him?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,237 posts

Well, I really doubt that he has left permantly because he's gone too far just to quit, and I thought that his goal was too be number 1? Also, it could of been him that did that because he's probably really mad.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

And the username was F armourgames so it might have been him,cuase he quite today and today the spammer happend too

madgamer012
madgamer012
757 posts

There is a possible chance it was him, but i agree with switchfoot. Lebrong did lose a ton of points so i can see how he would be mad.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
954 posts

Well, I think he deserves what he got, but do you think we should make a thread about it? I'm not too sure about this.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Well were not insulting him and it helps reveal probmlems of the site and wh the user quit?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,237 posts

Actually XCoheedX, this is the Tavern and here you can basically post any kind of topic.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
195 posts

Well, he did post short comments. But I don't see why he has to quit? And to comfirm it, he did insult on people on there profile because they bugged him to stay on.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
954 posts

Okay, I just thought it wouldn't be nice to talk behind his back, but I don't care! Anyway, he quit because he thought Asherlee was targeting him, and deleting his comments. He SAID he wasn't a spammer, but I'm not to sure.

WangHangLo
WangHangLo
54 posts

i remember when i went on his profile and he had alot of points:O

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Ya and people who have over 2000 comments ushally spam.I try to stay under that.But 691 of those comments are for games too.for me at least.Im trying to balance my stats more

sintrum
sintrum
233 posts

I bet all my games(
ps3) that it was him

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,237 posts

Yeah and if it was him then he's back! I hope a Mod takes care of it again because I hate looking at those pictures when I'm just trying to be on ArmorGames very peacefully.

ngfan14
ngfan14
899 posts

I didn't know he left. If he left I don't think he would become a spammer. Maybe he just got mad and stopped coming to armor games.

ngfan14
ngfan14
899 posts

This spammer didn't post a picture this time. I wonder why?

Showing 1-15 of 44