ForumsGame WalkthroughsThe worlds hardest game walkthrough

31 138741
Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

The Worlds Hardest Game(FULL!!)

Level one: Go to the bottom left corner, the one you have access to. now, wait for the second from the bottom is on the other side , now move to the left. Right when the one above you passes you, go up to the top. Race to the other side, dodging the dot if you have to.

Level Two: Go to the left when the 2nd is down and the 1st is up. Now weave in and out until you get it. stay on the bottom side, never on the top. If you do it right, you will know right away.

Level three: The dots go your speed, so go to the top left of the green box, catch a ride on the blank, and get the yellow dot. Catch a ride again, moving right, and drop down.

Level four: The trick is that you can keep up if you are close to the middle. The second a "hand" passes, go down and get the first yellow dot. Staying at the bottom, cruise to the second, and jump out and get the 2nd, and back to the middle. Repeat, except this time, dont go back.

Level 5: Run to the third square from you. Then the fourth away (From where you are standing) Now the fifth, and run into the green dot. Go to the fourth one, going down. Continue to the fourth from the bottom. Sprint to the bottom, and three from the right. GO to the fourth from where you were. Third from the left. Fourth from the bottom. Safely until the turn to the green dot. Fourth from the left. Two to the right, three more, four more, three from the bottom, fifth from the right, second from the left, middle, second from the left, into the middle, and into the green.

Level 6: This level looks hard right? Wrong. Every corner is a safe spot. Also, where two pinwheels meet, on the top and bottom, in the middle of the line going down, is a safe spot. It should be easy with that.

Level 7: Wait until the first ball is up, and then run to the bottom. Go right, and keep going every time one goes up. Go to the end, grab the ball, and go into the safe spot. Go to the top and repeat this, going there, back, and back into the safe spot. The top part will be significantly harder to time, but it only took me one try, so I assume it wont take anyone, and I mean anyone, more than two tries. If you notice, like I did, that the middle between the two balls acts as a safe spot, it is temporary, I guarantee, and the balls will (For some weird reason) catch you if you move, almost at all.

Level 8: Go down, each time the ball circles go one step above its upward passage, making you untouchable by it, making it all the way down, and back up. Now, go to the left, hiding from the center ball, and quickly running into the top yellow ball, and back into the middles safety, and as quickly as possible running into your left green checkpoint. Get the bottom yellow ball, and retreat into safety.
(Sorry for not being descriptive on this one)^

Level 9: Quickly, go down and left, into the passageway. Then, elude the ball for a second time, running into the bottom passageway. Elude the other two balls, making it to the checkpoint. I canât describe how to elude them, because frankly, itâs easy. Now, being in the checkpoint, go to the bottom edge. HOLD the bottom and left key. You should glide right past them. Get the yellow ball, and position yourself to glide back. Glide back (This might take two tries) and make your way past the ball to the upward passageway. Diagonally pass the two circles, and tada.

Level 10: All it this level is is a game of keep going. When one moves out of the way, go in its spot. It may take some tries.

Level 11: Go as fast as you can. It may seem slow but it isnât. Shouldnât be too hard.

Level 12: All you need to know if for the one that goes up and down the passageway, wait for it to go onto the other blocks, then sprint.

Level 13: Go up, hoping in and out and hoping the side to sides donât get you, and then wait-hop to the exit (I beat this one first try, by luck)

Level 14: Every corner (Of the pinwheel) is a safespot, but only for the pinwheel. Stay on the bottom, and go to the bottom left corner of the (first/second/third) pinwheel, and go slightly out of the up and downs range, and you are safe. The pinwheel will be touching you, but it doesnât matter! YOU HAVE TO BE OUT OF THE UP AND DOWN RANGE! The last corner(THE LAST, the EDGE) doesnât work!

• 31 Replies
Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

Some words got messed up, but the rest will be up soon!

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Doomkiller its nice that your helping people but it kinda kills the fun because its fun when you think of how to beat it own your own or with friends not just read something and cheat off of it

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

If you are in the walkthrough forum, the fun has already been killed.

gameaddict619
gameaddict619
9 posts
Nomad

yah...
it kills the fun...
but still its good you made one

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Yeah , but for some people it makes it even more funny O,o
Thanks for the help on it.

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

im still finishing up on the other levels. Its not that easy to make a walkthrough, believe it or not.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

obvious , even more in the World's Hardest Game xD

Doomkiller
Doomkiller
83 posts
Nomad

=)

fridgendx
fridgendx
111 posts
Nomad

Doomkiller i bet you in real life i have alot more friends then you do, anyway i dont like spammers like you

arronaxarda
arronaxarda
1 posts
Nomad

lol.. 13 level walkthrough.. dude i come to level 17 with 0 death everytime. do something better .. like helping me on level 23

masterblake9
masterblake9
58 posts
Farmer

If you really want to challenge yourself, try, "I wanna be the guy" But it's a download game not on this website. It is probably the hardest game in the world. Oh, and The Worlds Hardest Game is hard, but not that hard...

silentclore
silentclore
297 posts
Nomad

anyone can do it. that game just takes alot of patience and pattern finding

KlNG
KlNG
301 posts
Nomad

This is copied and pasted.

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

That game is not the world's hardest game by a long shot. Its quite easy when I compare to a japanese game my brother still hasn't beaten. Its Mario but really annoying styled. They mock you

Salmanius
Salmanius
277 posts
Peasant

drakokirby and masterblake9, you are talking about the same game. Yes it is so very hard. :'( *sniff*

Showing 1-15 of 31