Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Steambirds (Multiplayer)

Posted Mar 31, '10 at 9:33pm

KnockoutSloth

KnockoutSloth

3,756 posts

well a multiplayer version would bring a little sizzle into the spice....

Posted Mar 31, '10 at 9:39pm

Zanto_zsnes

Zanto_zsnes

1,200 posts

It would take a long time to make, because if you haven't noticed, Steambirds is a rather laggy game, and having thousands of people playing at once on the same server would be slower than an elderly snail stuck in glue.

I Agree with Ernie, too much people in the same server would cause a total disaster of lagness, BUT!.... i love the idea.

Posted Jun 2, '11 at 5:46pm

Contristo

Contristo

1 post

Apparently nobody here actually understands how multilayer actually works. first of all you would not need to do client-server you could always have one of the games host (however then people can cheat) if you were to use a server, lag would not be a factor as the server is not going to be a phone, it will be an actual server(s) and after the phones got the move coordinates it essentially is the same as single player IE blue and red have coordinates to move to etc. so there is no actually extra work to be done really the server would just validate moves were legal and not manipulated before updating the other player. As far as the game goes, since it is turn based, I don't see why it could not be a casual play type of game either where you could have several games going at once (like words for friends) and just do a few moves per game per day. My 2 cents /rant

Posted Jun 2, '11 at 7:03pm

rawwr123

rawwr123

307 posts

it would definatly be a fun game if he made a multyplayer, it cnt be that hard, i mean look at gameslike exit path and colony...

Posted Jun 3, '11 at 4:02pm

spartandestroyer

spartandestroyer

2,112 posts

not such a good idea. supposing everyone went and purchased allurbases and destroyed the cannons at the edge of the map?

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 3:06am

eliterazetrooper

eliterazetrooper

3 posts

Hey, if STEAMBIRDS MULTIPLAYER was canceled, pls. just create a single player one, AGAIN, OK?! and more new planes like P-51 Mustang, P-47 Thunderbolt, P-38 Lightning, and ETC., then also more ABILITIES, OK?!?!

Posted Jan 21, '12 at 3:02pm

Ubi1

Ubi1

2 posts

a multiplayer were very cool

Posted Jan 22, '12 at 10:53am

Santi_

Santi_

2,420 posts

Well, if it's really popular, then it might even need a moderator to look at the comments, control the game, and make quick decisions. Just an opinion.

Posted Feb 24, '12 at 9:52am

ThickBoy101

ThickBoy101

1 post

On steambirds survival it says there is going to be a multiplayer soon

Posted Mar 6, '12 at 3:47am

eliterazetrooper

eliterazetrooper

3 posts

Eurgh, where can i find the soundtrack of steambirds, not the soundtracks on the phone, ON THE SB ON THIS COMPUTER!!!

Reply to Steambirds (Multiplayer)

You must be logged in to post a reply!