ForumsGamesBatman,Spiderman,or Superman?

15 3596
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

which 1 of them is the coolest? i gotta say spiderman.batman is too emo. lol

• 15 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i guess superman

egbananaboy
egbananaboy
5 posts
Nomad

batman has no powers and superman has to many and spider man is marvel so definitely spider man

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

spiderman

parkis25
parkis25
17 posts
Nomad

Batman he has every thing he need in his tool belt

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

BatMan is not really a super hero, he mostly uses tools from his belt. And drives away in hit Bat Mobile. And he has a side kick. Super hero's dont need side kicks they don't do anything. Super man is a good hero because he can fly and he is incredibly strong, also he is like the speed of sound. but he is to old. Spider-Man is great he only really has one ability to be like a spider... But it's great! So I would have to say Spider-Man!

Thanks

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Wait, what exactly do you mean? Do you mean who would win in a fight or who do you like better? I think that Superman can take both of them on very easily, and I do like Superman the best too, because he's just really cool and a lot better then then the other two.

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think spiderman is the best. He is the coolest.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

1.Spiderman
2.Superman
3.Batman

Thats my order of who I like the best.

hohohoyahoo
hohohoyahoo
4 posts
Nomad

Spidy he is awesome and cool.

Jierarudo
Jierarudo
11 posts
Nomad

syder man because he does not a cape that has no significance

Gunslinger19Unfound
Gunslinger19Unfound
38 posts
Nomad

You have to agree, Batman is easy-er to belive.

FunneR
FunneR
5 posts
Nomad

superman is the best

cookiefatman6
cookiefatman6
3 posts
Nomad

Batman is defiantly my favorite because hes completely believable. He's a awesome guy with really awesome gadgets and he has a believable alter ego, Bruce Wayne. Spiderman has to be my second favorite because lets face it having his powers would be awesome and he has some pretty kick ass costumes. Then theres Superman who is way too cheep, he can block bullets, run faster than a train, and has a lot of other super powers that make him almost invincible. In the end thats what i think of these three super heros.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

This belongs in the Tavern, please.

Showing 1-14 of 15