ForumsArt, Music, and WritingDraw that Pokemon! Theme: Snorlax (Page 84-5)

870 437116
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

HI HELLO HOW ARE YOU HOW HAS YOUR DAY BEEN THATS GOOD I HOPE THE REST OF YOUR DAY IS GOOD ETC ETC ETC

Welcome to the new Draw that Pokemon!

The old thread was getting quite long, and burdened by Estel decided to make it MS Paint only. We eventually made it all art programs, however it then made the title verrrryyy lonnngggg.

So, this is the brand new fresh clean wiped clear thread, with some ubertastic new rules (basically same as last time)!

Rules:

The pictures must be somehow related to the theme, which is a Pokemon, and must conist mainly of that one. Other pokemon can be included, however it will be the theme pokemon that will be judged.

The pictures must be appropriate, so no Pokefurryness or I herd yu liek mudkipz graphic references.

The prize at the end of each round will be to pick the theme of the next round. There will be no merit prize unless otherwise stated.

Any art program may be used.

Lineart is accepted, as long as it is clearly different to the original drawing. It may be helpful to link to the reference image. However, on this note, entries that are more original and different to the common poses may be likely to do better at judging. BE ORIGINAL!

Please do not copy the drawings of anyone else, as this is plaugerism and is ILLEGAL! If you do so you will be immediately disqualified and futher action may be taken by the Mods. However, if you believe that a picture is copied, please do not make a fuss of it in the thread - instead post a comment on either my profile, Cenere's or Zophia's (as they are the two moderators who frequent this contest most).

Please do not bug the judge about when the judging will be, as this is extremely annoying - and it will turn up eventually, but you must remember that judges do have lives...

If the winner of the previous contest does not post a new theme within FOUR days, then a new one will be chosen by the judge.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Already Used Pokemon:

This is a list of all the pokemon which have been used in this contest before.

Mudkip (old old thread)
Pikachu
Psyduck
Poliwags
Gengar
Lugia
Turtwig
Meow
Electrode
Gloom
Oddish
Caterpie
Mareep
Charmeleon
Muk
Shelgon
Growthie
Marill
Furret
Quilava
Horsea
Swellow
Larvitar
Spheal
Teddiursa
Probopass
Sudowoodo
Moltres
Dratini
Squirtle Crossed with Charmander (Sideround)
Hithmonchan
Wynaut
Sandshrew
Ponyta

Old Thread

~~~~~~~~

Well, this first round of this new contest was chosen by the final winner of the last contest, Hectichermit.

So...

Theme: Mr. Mime
Deadline for Entries: Monday 3rd April

Happy Pokemoning!

(Oh and Estel, I stuck by this - AFTER YOU DITCHED IT. I was going to post the first one, but you got to it first...so nerrr)

• 870 Replies
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

I'm sure you can draw it transformed. But It probably has to have something showing it was a ditto.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Chilldreenn pleeaaasseee....I'm angry enough at having to deal with Runescape's dodgy new skill...

Entries of ditto transformed will be accepted, how it is preferred if they have some kind of 'dittoness' about them, so that they are not just some random pokemon.

Hope that makes sense...I thought long and hard about this...

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Entries of ditto transformed will be accepted, how it is preferred if they have some kind of 'dittoness' about them, so that they are not just some random pokemon.

Is mine acceptable? I mean, it's a Ditto on the floor being a puddle. Took me two hours to do it.

Ernie, what's that thing grabbing ditto? Is it a hand?
GuitarHeroFtw
GuitarHeroFtw
859 posts
Nomad

Hope that makes sense...I thought long and hard about this...

Haha. Long and hard.

I get what you meant. E.g If you drew a ponyta, the back half of its body would be pink slime?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

..I'm angry enough at having to deal with Runescape's dodgy new skill...

WAAAA something new is it for those who are cheap and wont pay a penny B)
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Ernie, what's that thing grabbing ditto? Is it a hand?

No, that's a poorly-drawn person, and Ditto is emerging from his poorly-drawn mouth.

Yes, this is Ditto in vomit form.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Don't tell me you play WOW: Do you have any idea how much money they make? Billions of dollars, which I find is a mega-money scheme.
No, that's a poorly-drawn person, and Ditto is emerging from his poorly-drawn mouth.

Ohhhhhh...
Yes, this is Ditto in vomit form.

Oh, that is so cool. Original.

Anyone else planning to post an entry?
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7441/37067600.jpg

It lost a bit of colour when I saved it. What type of file is it best to save as?

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It lost a bit of colour when I saved it. What type of file is it best to save as?

Png I suppose?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Don't tell me you play WOW: Do you have any idea how much money they make? Billions of dollars, which I find is a mega-money scheme

I dont play WoW its too expensive, I play Runescape B)
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Yeah, its for F2P also, however it fails. Ima go do another dungeon...
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Oh, that is so cool. Original.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, so I'll just assume it isn't and take it as a compliment.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, so I'll just assume it isn't and take it as a compliment.

Wouldn't you like to know !
Png I suppose?

No, use GIF for pictures with only a few colors, and TIFF when you want super pictures. Also, JPG on 100% quality is good, but you still loose some color.

Nice drawing Pazx though. Better than mine, and it looks really happy.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Isn't PNG the crappy MS Paint equivalent of GIF?

Nice drawing Pazx though. Better than mine, and it looks really happy.

Thx~ lol I liked yours, it's funny. The eyes scare me though.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

The eyes used to look like this:
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2692/4519494192_03edd80e4e_o.jpg

I changed it when I moved the layer, saw the eyes, and thought 'cool'. Yeah, they're creepy, but they looked better than the originals in pink.

I an only think of what ryan will give me this time:
'Now you know why you shouldn't step in chewing gum' Award

And are common, but so darn hard to get. /GPX+

I know. I moaned on Ruby when I throw an ultra ball on a level 20 and it escaped. I made it pay with another one (Caught it) and then never using it except in the Day Care.
Showing 76-90 of 870