Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

French site?

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 8:49pm

sintrum

sintrum

236 posts

Me begining think this site is no french friendly,me tired of using translator every word,but since me talk french me considured spaming!So me should stop playing?Since this site is no french friendly

Should be stop playing?

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 9:25pm

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

If you get tird and want something easier to do, got to a french website, it will bring you ease. This site is more like one language instead of several so yes, do switch. this is really your opinion.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 10:24am

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Would using that site translator help you Sintrum?

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 10:26am

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

There are no such French sites.
i understand you perfectly well sintrum, and understand your frustration.
Je suis aussi francais et je comprends tout a fait tes sentiments. mais j'ai fait des efforts et maintenant je parle couramment l'anglais. Malheureusement, la plupart des utilisateurs de ce site sont anglais, et donc par respect pour eux tu dois ecrire en anglais. Si tu ne t'en sens pas capable, et bien il faudra t'abstenir d'ecrire du tout. Je suis desole mais je n'y peux rien.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 11:08am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

@Asherlee

He already quit even look at his about.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 11:18am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

I think he had good friends on the site too

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 11:19am

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

Asherlee, he was already using the translator but he didn't like it...

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 11:41am

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

What do you mean?

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 11:46am

steevo15

steevo15

1,507 posts

He means that sintrum had good friends on the site... I really didn't know him, but I see a problem here, a person quitting because the site is not friendly to his language. Shouldn't there be an option to pick the language that you veiw the site in when you make your account? This would become the ultimate user-friendly site if you could do that...

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 11:53am

Calm

Calm

948 posts

Knight

The think is the site would have to automatically translate every single message in the chosen language...
Maybe it'll be possible in 10 years time.
lol

Reply to French site?

You must be logged in to post a reply!