ForumsArt, Music, and WritingBan-Weapon Gallery

40 12460
TheCheeseMaker
TheCheeseMaker
349 posts
Nomad

Point of this thread:

Post your ban-weapon ideas here. It must be a picture. It's a gallery, duh.

You are allowed to comment on other peoples ideas and tell them if they need to work on something. Please don't get negative in your comments.

------IMPORTANT------
The ban-weapon MUST be a melee weapon.It can also be a bow and arrow/crossbow. NO GUNS OR EXPLOSIVES. This is for the sake of keeping this thread neat (or at least neater).

Rules of this thread:

-No spamming.
-No flaming.
-Please don't double post unless your picture doesn't work. Remember, direct link (not URL thingy).

I'll start this off with my own ban-weapon.

DOUBLE BANHAMMER!!!!

http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz254/The_Art_ist/DoubleBanhammer.jpg

• 40 Replies
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Still you were unable to determine whether Zophia was male or female.

Zophia gender isn't disputable, I said "her drawings". I was talking about that person with glasses. I presumed it's a female, but added that "/boy" because I wasn't sure.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I can't remember what Gantic's is, though.

We never explicitly discussed Gantic's ban weapon D:

The truth shall set your free, but you can't handle the truth. It's as confusing as the rabbit/hare problem. In fact, it might as well be the rabbit/hare problem. Yeah, in due time, you, too, will be confused.

Also, I'm sure Cenere has some sort of Gorgon stare thing going on because his serious face is enough to chill your spine. It's like he's Stuporman.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Zophia gender isn't disputable, I said "her drawings". I was talking about that person with glasses. I presumed it's a female, but added that "/boy" because I wasn't sure.

So, unable to determine whether Zophia (that is her character, Zophia, on the drawing) is male or female.
Yeah, I am just bothering you.
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Also, I'm sure Cenere has some sort of Gorgon stare thing going on because his serious face is enough to chill your spine. It's like he's Stuporman.

I wish...

I actually think you told me, Gantic, and now it bother me I can't remember...
Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Bother me anytime. But on my profile, we can discuss my faulty gender perception if you are so interested.

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Bother me anytime. But on my profile, we can discuss my faulty gender perception if you are so interested.

I'm not.

On another note, because it made me wonder: What is a rabbit/hare problem?

Anyway, banweapons. Carry on.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Invisible boob bulge was clearly invisible. :P

Anywho. I appreciate the humor of that edit, Milos, and I giggled in real life at it, but please do not ever again edit one of my drawings without my permission. It's just iffy.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Invisible boob bulge was clearly invisible. :P

Milos pasted his face on it.
what the buck? how do you get into these kinda of conversations, anyway anybody thing of a Ban-Bunny? like that bunny that everyone has on their profiles lol

A ban bunny? That's animal cruelty. Unless gantic is willing to throw himself at bad users, and slap their faces.

Oh yeah, some stupid users discovered the location of Alligator Mouthwash. Unfortunately they hadn't prepared for something like Gantic:
Gantic massacre

Don't you love Monty python? Don't take it offensive, please.
Anyway, banweapons. Carry on.

I think I'm going to draw one by hand. Expect something tomorrow. Tonight is for thinking of 'what' exactly I will draw.

Oh, how about this? A bit fast but...

The immortal puddle pf doom
Showing 31-38 of 40