ForumsSupport ForumDigg stats

15 2738
Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

I made a similar post about points for diggnig,But could the stats of it just be shwon or your page.Its not worth any points,just shows how you contribute to the site

• 15 Replies
MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
24 posts

Could you be more clear about what you want to say because I don't really get what you're talking about.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,237 posts

Yeah, this idea seems a little better because you don't have to earn points for digging, but at least it could show how you're helping the site out, by displaying something on your page. But, wait, what exactly do you mean by something showing you how much you have contributed. Do you mean like some kind of ranking system or do you mean it should just show how much you have DUGG?

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
282 posts

that is a decent idea but then you would have people just spam digg..

madgamer012
madgamer012
757 posts

Maybe just a little box that shows how many games on AG that you DIGG would be nice, it shows that you help the side out when it isn't for the AP.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,237 posts

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about too. Wouldn't you have people just going around Digging every single game, so there DIGG stat thing could go up? I bet there would be a lot of people doing that, so this isn't the best idea.

madgamer012
madgamer012
757 posts

but it would led to too much spam digging so it is tough call.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Well when you digg a game it goes to digg.com and thousands of people see it if thiers enough diggs,And that leads more people to armour games

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,140 posts

If you want to share your Digg stats then post a link to your Digg profile on your AG profile. I also found that Digg was a good place to post my refferal link (idea borrowed from SwitchFoot).

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,679 posts

Yea Eddie thats a great idea.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
954 posts

All of these ideas make sense, but people will just DIGG every game they see, so it will be like DIGG spamming, I guess.

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

But they wont get anythnig out of it.IT will just go to digg site and if enough people digg a game other people will see it.So its good if lots of people digg games.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,237 posts

Ohh, I see what you're saying now. At first I thought that it'll be a bad thing because of spammers, but even if they just spam, it's still be helping out in a way because the more they DIGG the more links go to ArmorGames. Now, I think this is a good idea.

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
24 posts

This is a great idea since it will get visitors to Armor Games, plus when I first played a game on Armor Games, I could hardly get off the site!

Spartan
Spartan
2,843 posts

Yep So start digging guys.Make a account at Digg.com

Alguzara
Alguzara
521 posts

Well... Overall it was a great suggestion

Showing 1-15 of 15