Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Digg stats

Posted Apr 11, '08 at 11:03pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

I made a similar post about points for diggnig,But could the stats of it just be shwon or your page.Its not worth any points,just shows how you contribute to the site

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 1:02am

MATTOWNSALL

MATTOWNSALL

28 posts

Could you be more clear about what you want to say because I don't really get what you're talking about.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 1:11am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, this idea seems a little better because you don't have to earn points for digging, but at least it could show how you're helping the site out, by displaying something on your page. But, wait, what exactly do you mean by something showing you how much you have contributed. Do you mean like some kind of ranking system or do you mean it should just show how much you have DUGG?

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 1:22am

GreatZulu638

GreatZulu638

284 posts

that is a decent idea but then you would have people just spam digg..

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 1:26am

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

Maybe just a little box that shows how many games on AG that you DIGG would be nice, it shows that you help the side out when it isn't for the AP.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 1:29am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah, that's what I was thinking about too. Wouldn't you have people just going around Digging every single game, so there DIGG stat thing could go up? I bet there would be a lot of people doing that, so this isn't the best idea.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 1:32am

madgamer012

madgamer012

781 posts

but it would led to too much spam digging so it is  tough call.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 2:17am

Spartan

Spartan

2,866 posts

Well when you digg a game it goes to digg.com and thousands of people see it if thiers enough diggs,And that leads more people to armour games

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 3:48am

ubertuna

ubertuna

2,092 posts

Knight

If you want to share your Digg stats then post a link to your Digg profile on your AG profile.  I also found that Digg was a good place to post my refferal link (idea borrowed from SwitchFoot).

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:48am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Yea Eddie thats a great idea.

Reply to Digg stats

You must be logged in to post a reply!