ForumsGamesThing Thing 4!

16 3627
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Thing Thing 4 is finally on ArmorGames! Lets all go play it haha, and then we can talk about the game here. Oh, and here's a link to help you get there faster.

Thing thing 4

• 16 Replies
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

thank you

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, I'm glad it's on AG, but I'm never going to play it here because all of my save info is on CM. Also, the Digg Submission by eddie was, no offense, a piece of shit.

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

thing thing 4 is a piece of crap. the first 3 versions weren't too bad, but this one, no matter how much i lower the quality, and i have a REALLY good computer, it lags to hell, and the aiming redical is lagging too much, and keeps sliding off the screen

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Well, you can't judge a game by it's speed. Also, I have an old mac (iBook G4) and the game runs just fine on medium/high quality. Also, the crosshairs doesn't slide off the screen. If you can't see it then it is most likely being obscured by enemies/bodies.

oskari
oskari
8 posts
Nomad

Great game from great serie, Even it uses the kickback with gun. But must admit that there is LOTS of guns!

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yep Nick I have played it and I even typed a merit-worthy comment on it.

XGreendayX
XGreendayX
2 posts
Nomad

Oh cool.Is that a new game?

Stingfal
Stingfal
13 posts
Nomad

finally but i have all my data on CrazyMonkey as well

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

@XGreendayX

Yes its a new game lots of people have been waitin for it was realeased last night.

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

no

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

What do you mean no? Also, ubertuna that's funny and that must suck for you. That submition was really bad, and I sure wished that you would have done it too.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Its an action game but it should be in the shooting category.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Why should it be in the shooting category? I think that it's considered a lot more of and action game then a shooter. Here, compare the shooting games to Thing Thing 4. Now, do you see why it's more of an action game.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Oh yes now I realise why its in Action category

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

Crazynaitor, it wasn't released last night. It was released on March 31st. It was submitted to this site by CrazyMonkey last night.

Showing 1-15 of 16