ForumsSupport ForumNEW ARMOR GAMES BACKROUND SUGGESTIONS!

13 3678
MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

I think that this plain old blue Armor Games background is awfully boring, and there should be a background that goes with the season, time of year (or just some fun background). Please post some suggestions, and hopefully one of the Armor Games staff will read our posts, and think about changing the background of the site! Thank you all who are posting ideas!

• 13 Replies
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

It could work, but right now it needs to be better and bigger site improvements...But still great idea...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well first off, please don't use excessive CAPS next time because it's agianst the rules. Next, this has alreay been suggested, and I think that it's not a really necessary idea. Sure it'll be cool, but I kind of like having the plain blue background. I wouldn't mind if it stayed like this.

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

OK guys, well I will go off what everyone else thinks, so I'm sorry if I just wasted a post on what someone else already put up, but I just wanted to see if anyone else was thinking about that small change.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

It's not that bad of an idea, I just think that it's nice the way it is now. Sure I wouldn't mind the background changing every now and then, actually that would be pretty cool, but I just think it's good the way it is now.

GreatZulu638
GreatZulu638
279 posts
Nomad

simple yet it gets the job done.. i like having the same thing day after day.. blue is good...

This sounds good too..

or maybe having something that changes with the time of the day.. like orange in the morning and at sunrise, yellowish in the evening/midday, red at sunset, and blue/black and silver at night..

Jierarudo
Jierarudo
11 posts
Nomad

true. how about having one that matches a special event like the 4th of july or X-mas

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea I think thats a very good suggestion.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

Good idea but you broke a rule.

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

The background isn't supposed to be eye-popping. It is meant to compliment the theme and bring everything together. If it was, say, a picture of a castle, it would draw too much attention than to the content of the site. Some simple textures and maybe one or two static images are ok, but more than that isn't a good idea.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I like the idea alot. After Armor Games is at it's highest in developments, this would be nice to have.

Superkillex
Superkillex
207 posts
Nomad

I ma neutral i dont care.

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

It should at least change for seasons. Even if it is alot of work they could use the change colors for time of day like one post suggested. I would love to log on and see a different ArmorGames. =D. Hope to see changes in the future.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Well, maybe we could have a button that we can click on to change the background color. Instead of blue, it could be black, red, ect.

Showing 1-13 of 13