Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Help!

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:34am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Well thats a glitch if you go back it might work then that happens to me sometimes its just if you rate games without playing them then it would happen.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:36am

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

Everyone.  When I try to rate a game it sends me back to the home page.  Why?  It won't let me rate games!

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:36am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Oh that is just a glitch on your computer then.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:38am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

No, it's not a glicth, this usually just happens when you haven't let the game load yet, so just wait a couple seconds and then rate it.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:39am

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

No.  I was playing UFO racing and i rated it afterward and it sent me to the home page.  Then i went back and it did the same thing -.-

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:46am

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

Dude, I was adding thing thing 4 to my faves and it took me to the home page.  This is getting ridiculous.  I can't flag or vote up comments anymore either.  wat the ????

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:48am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Have you tryed just letting it load completely? Just let it go all the way to the main menu or even begin playing it a bit, and then do whatever you want.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 8:56am

turkishmaniaca

turkishmaniaca

261 posts

Ok.  I played  thing thing 4 for like 3 levels then clicked on rate game and it sent me to main menu.  Same thing happens to the favorites.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:00am

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Wow, I guess it's just not working for you right now. I say just be patience, go do something else for a while, and try it latter. Hopefully it'll work latter.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:02am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Yea I agree with Nick just leave it for now.

Reply to Help!

You must be logged in to post a reply!