ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47412
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

I note all you guys are going after epic depictions of various Western-type dragons...
Did Cen tell you about ours or are you just guessing? :P
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

And could we like do our own dragon? Rather than based one called Night Fury

Sure we can I just was going to make it a black dragon...are we still going to do one attacking a castle?

Well, I note all you guys are going after epic depictions of various Western-type dragons... bwahahahahahaha. You'll see what we got up to just as soon as Klaus confirms that we're done!

Well I was gonna go for a half serpent half bat like dragon, still up to my team what they want to do...isn't the eastern type more serpent like?
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

He's just guessing. Also kinda annoyed I wouldn't let him see the collab.
His and Klaus' is rather fun, though.
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

I really don't see why you would draw anything else.

heh heh... Team Alligator MouthWash will have the only pencil entry!
Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

Anyone still need a teammate? :\\

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Hi thyll you want to join my team...

snice
snice
66 posts
Nomad

I DOOOO!!!!

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

So far....

Me, Wyuen, Manny, Kacboy, Thyll, and Snice....

My team gets bigger and bigger...

snice
snice
66 posts
Nomad

what are we making as a group?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

go to the chat ...yes Klaus we are using your chat to plot a way to beat you B)

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

He's just guessing. Also kinda annoyed I wouldn't let him see the collab.

Oh no, I'm pretty sure I deserved it, what after I scarred Cen's brain with all that fut- I mean yeah.

All we need are the signatures, then we're ready to submit. Do we do it here?
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

All we need are the signatures, then we're ready to submit. Do we do it here?

yea
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

You could have let thyll and snice form a team of their own instead of swooping them up (as nice of you as it is) :P

Anywho:

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/Backgroundpreview.png

We love our background.

Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

At this rate, you'd probably be better off extending the deadline because I'm not sure how six people are going to come together on one project.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well so far I have only got in touch with Kacboy and thyll and had a good conversation about planning things, I still have no idea what Wyuen is doing, and manny isnt going to participate in this round...so based on the team work we have done, its really 3 people...Me, Kacboy and thyll...

Showing 76-90 of 190