ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47396
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

Cenoph and Zophenere, maybe?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

they picked

OddMonsterProductions

as their name...
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Because we produce odd monsters~

That's not our actual entry, btw. We just did another collab on the side from a touchpad doodle made right before sleep and slapped it onto our awesome background.

Were sort of hoping for an "... That's what you made all that detailed background for??" sort of reaction, but nooo. :P

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

grrr well since every one is not posting their collabs then heres our current progress B)
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/thecollab.png

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

LOL! Holy cow! I thought you would at least color the dragon!

Cholokid
Cholokid
1,667 posts
Shepherd

Team Fsjal will reign supreme. Since everyone is posting their current progress, here is our masterpiece in the making

http://i534.photobucket.com/albums/ee348/Cholokid34/dragonpreview1.jpg?t=1271037223

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Anyone need someone to join their team? Because I will join if I am needed!

Might be getting a tablet soon... xD

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Side note...team pencil biters is withered down to Me Kacboy and Thyll sorry to anyone that wanted to join but you still have till the end of Monday to post team info.

OddMonsterProduction
Zophia
Cenere

Klaustoopers
Klaus
Strop

Team Alligator MouthWash
Gantic
Pedspog
Plokkey

Pencil Biters
Hecticherit
Kacboy
Thyll

Team Fsjal
TotallySane
Cholokid

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

For the second time, if you're going to put our team name in bold, get it right. It's spelled Klaustroopers!

I mean, you had the good grace to use the name that Zophia and Cenere selected for themselves. What's the difficulty?

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

lol

I make too many mistaks...gahh I forgot the "s" in Productions...

lolz dont worry I wont forget next time on Monday when the final teams are decided

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Were sort of hoping for an "... That's what you made all that detailed background for??" sort of reaction, but nooo. :P

That's because the quality of your "doodle" was already high.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lolz dont worry I wont forget next time on Monday when the final teams are decided

Good. I shall expect good work then. *hefts Thor* <_<
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

I mean, you had the good grace to use the name that Zophia and Cenere selected for themselves. What's the difficulty?

also strop if you dont like that name you still got some time...maybe Pony & Bear Company, Ninja Cave, Crazy Horse and Sitting Bear...
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'll wait to the next round or whatever...The entries shall be interesting though!

I was going to think up a funny name for Strop and Klaus' team, but I went blank...

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

also strop if you dont like that name you still got some time...maybe Pony & Bear Company, Ninja Cave, Crazy Horse and Sitting Bear,...

Klop, Ninja Bears,...

Who would be your team kingryan?
Showing 106-120 of 190