ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47270
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Wait, we can make a team? Thats sooo coool!! XD

wyuen wanna be on my team?
soz I wanna try and start a team, but if no one joins I'll join yours
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

This will be interesting to watch. I don't want to hurt anyone's precious drawings so I won't start a team.

I might join one if anyone won't mind fixing pretty much all of it, lol, which probably won't happen.

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Wait a minute I don't get it, how are we, as a team, actually make one? We're not hurting people's drawings right? As EnterOrion has said.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well like I said you can use this thread to communicate all your rough works and the idea is simple someone makes a part of the drawing and someone else another part...you go back and forth by sharing an image and then when you agree that it is finished then you post it as your final entry, the final entry will contain all of your signatures...you can use text signatures if you want..

usually if you work in a group larger then 2 you might want to appoint a leader...to keep track of who is currently working on what...

also is the team of Wyuen and Snice formed?
and what about the webkinzlover7654 and C_is_for_Cookie

we might actually get 3 teams to compete B)

Hey Sour you can always use the mouse to do things like image editing...

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

I'm not sure about our team..but I don't think this thread is getting the attention it deserves, I mean this idea is great! It actually sounds fun, but it needs more people

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

And soz for the double post, but going against Zoph and CEn? Thats like an ant going against Muhammud Ali

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

well don't worry about your competitors just go out and sting Muhammad Ali...I'm not going to judge too much on talent like I said but on teamwork and such, if you can work together then maybe an army of ants can beat Muhammad Ali...Do get Discourages because if you explore the internet...such as Deviant Art then you'll find that Cenere and Zophia are ants to...Cen is probably gonna now get depressed and delete his DA page because I called him an ant B)...I would love to participate but I can't because I might be seen as bias maybe i can give you some tips on what I'm looking for in a good entry...only a few times I have beat Cen in art competition, I don't really remember many of them... because I don't do these things for glory but rather then to make myself better....

Sorry I get carried away with thoughts

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Haha ok, yea you do have a point... what do you mean when
[quote]Do get Discourages because if you explore the internet/quote]

Thyll
Thyll
476 posts
Nomad

Well... If anyone wants to work with me, I'd really love to try this. I've never done a collab and I'm not very good at using a computer for art, but I learn fast and I have a lot of attention for details.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

i meant don't get discouraged..i misspell things alot...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

This site has some pretty good tutorials for digital painting...ImagineFX

the tutorials are in pdf format...lol the first on I see is about a dragon

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Oh, so apart from Team Zophere (it even sounds the same!), nobody else has actually declared a team yet?

FINE.

Klaushouse and myself are entering as a team.

BRING IT ONNNNN.

Wyuen
Wyuen
374 posts
Nomad

Omg...2 Muhammud Ali's...

Oh well, we'll BRING IT ON!!!

Problem is, I haven't got a team mate yet...Hectichermit could you just assign us into a team? Its hard to choose

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Team One Zophere
Cenere
Zophia

Team Two: The Klaustroupers
Klaus
Strop

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Problem is, I haven't got a team mate yet...Hectichermit could you just assign us into a team? Its hard to choose

hmm well its up to the current teams, they are allowed to recruit people...
Showing 16-30 of 190