ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47475
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

The polls are going to end very soon so if you haven't voted yet then get them in, another hours or so...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well, I closed the polls,
The final Results

16 Odd Monster Productions
15 Klaustroopers
15 Fsjal

:P , anyways a new round will begin as soon as Cenere and Zophia Decide on the next theme, new teams can be formed for at least the first week. Also if ya'll really want to have a judge for the next round then I wouldn't mind anyone who would like to do it nominate themselves...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

ROFL

With all the talk of the polls being rigged, I would take all that with a grain of salt (the margins moreso than the result itself!) However, I am glad that the OddMonster Productions won.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

With all the talk of the polls being rigged, I would take all that with a grain of salt (the margins moreso than the result itself!)

Yea I know

However, I am glad that the OddMonster Productions won.

Care to team up for the next round?
manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

I can do this round, not that busy! And got better at digital art!

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

Care to team up for the next round?

I have way too much to do. I entered this round because I think this is a great idea and I wanted to help kick it off.
Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

Suggested this theme to Cen whilst he was drunk.

... Noooooo, we're not still fangasming over HTTYD, not at aaaaaall.

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

OO Cens a master of drunken portraits.

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Anyone want to team up with me?

I can draw it, upload it, and someone can vector and add things?

I'm open!

Makke
Makke
7 posts
Nomad

Anyone want to team up with me?

Can i join?
I am not very talented artist, but I want to try.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Message me some of your flash drawings. Or photoshop or w.e.

I have an art thread, you can check it out.

Zophia
Zophia
9,434 posts
Scribe

A Zoaphsy Experiment has been conducted.

(Team of thoadthetoad and me reporting in.)

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I am not very talented artist, but I want to try.

Don't be modest, you made the best armatars in the Halloween contest. That one you're wearing is incredibly realistic, which is more than I can say about pretty much any other armatar out there.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Well, he's not replying to my message... o.o'

Anyone else want to join me? :c

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I'm open from now to forever. Forever of improvement on drawing I guess.

And mead? As in the alcoholic drink?

Showing 166-180 of 190