ForumsGame WalkthroughsChaos faction 2 Walkthrough

68 77744
TuxedoEmo
TuxedoEmo
17 posts
Nomad

I was looking around for a Chaos Faction 2 walkthrough on google and I didn't find one so I put this up. Comment with questions etc. Enjoy

1. Kapow(5pts) - Hit someone with a full-powered wind-up punch - Tap, release, then hold Z to charge up. Release Z again to hit the target

2. Zero Gravity(5pts) - Go offscreen and recover - Jump off the screen as far as possible and then use the teleport gun

3. Shopper(5pts) - Collect 20 crates in one match - just runaround like hell to awoid enemies and pick up all crates you can see

4. Recycler(10pts) - Kill someone with a dropped weapon - Drop your weapon with D, pick it up, then shoot your enemy.

5. Anger Managment(10pts) - Make 5 KO's with rage attacks in one match - Start a death match with one player against you on low difficulity and with many lives. Hit him 5 times to get rage.

6. Kill it with fire(10pts) - Burn someone to a crisp - Kill someone with a flamethrower

7. Architect(10pts) - Make an awesome level in the level editor and play a match on it - No need to explain the description says it all

8. Immortal(25pts) - Don't lose any lives in a campaign challenge - Play a easy map like Scaffold Scuffle and take it easy

9. Pacifist(25pts) - Complete a campaignchallenge without harming anybody - Lava Palaver would be with level to acheive this, just run away from all the badies.

10. Up and away(25pts) - Knock someone into the statosphere
(Hint: 2x damage = 2x height) - Let us take advantage of the hint: Go to deathmatch MORE OPTIONS enable 2x damage and rage mode play chaos tower jump abit, attack and they will fly away to the staosphere

11. Lift off!(25pts) - Knock someone into space - See 10

12. Veteran(10pts) - Play 10 deathmatch games - Not much to explain just play ten death matches.

13. Take the plunge(25pts) - Hold the plunger for 15 seconds in a row(not on a custom level, and P2 not keyboard 2) - Set the deatmatch to Plunger match, Enemies to n00b, the map Mansion melee take the plunger and runthrough the gates back and forth untill it has passed 15 seconds

14. Survivor(50pts) - Get a score of 10,000 or higher in survival mode - 10,000 score = about 10 K.O. in survival. Play like a god and that will be achieved.

15. Magic Number(10pts) - Get a 3x multikill - see 17

16. 4 on the floor(25pts) - Get a 4x multikill - see 17

17. Fantastic 5(50pts) - Get a 5x multikill - Enable ragemode in more options play a six player mode make the teams all against you, set the enemy diffuculity to n00b and hit them.

18. Zoned Out(25pts) - Complete all campaign challenges in zone 1

19. In the zone(50pts) - Complete all campaign challenges in zone 2

20. Chaos Kudos(100pts) - Complete all campaign challenges in the game

• 68 Replies
CygShade
CygShade
1 posts
Nomad

for some reason the recycler achievement wont unlock for me PLEASE HELP. I've tried dropping my weapon then killing someone with it but it doesn't unlock! Do i have to do this to a computer? I've tried it with a second player too but it won't work

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I think you have to pick up an enemy's dropped weapon. (or else it would be too easy) Hit them with something that will knock them out of bounds so they lose their weapon, or a missle for example.

leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

The chance that will happen is like...nil.
Unless you can do custom settings in campaign...?

Actually 1...It happened to me once AND I GOT IT ON VIDEO

And, no you can't do custom setting in campaign.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

And, no you can't do custom setting in campaign.

Yes you can, after you unlock everything I believe. What about survival?
leo99rules
leo99rules
2,765 posts
Nomad

No not survival...if so...I would turn on magic and have some fun! You can do it in death match I believe though.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

No not survival...if so...I would turn on magic and have some fun! You can do it in death match I believe though.

Only on deathmatch?
Sucks...
raafi2001
raafi2001
3 posts
Nomad

This is awsommmmmmmmmmm! I love this walkthrough! :] :}

Yunsung
Yunsung
1 posts
Nomad

I don't get number 10 how do I do it. I have tried many times.

Ognoig
Ognoig
2 posts
Nomad

grrrr. everything is so easy. im even glad they brought back my favorite hybrid, gorigma, but i cant get 0 gravity with any tactics >.<

Ognoig
Ognoig
2 posts
Nomad

for some reason the recycler achievement wont unlock for me PLEASE HELP. I've tried dropping my weapon then killing someone with it but it doesn't unlock! Do i have to do this to a computer? I've tried it with a second player too but it won't work

the enemy must drop the weapon, its just luck. keep fighting, and if you hit them and they drop it, pick it up and have some fun
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Yeah, I think survivor is the hardest achievement. Any idea what the points are for? Or why the achievements even have points?

vladtheman12
vladtheman12
1 posts
Peasant

thanks i got all achievments finnaly

TuxedoEmo
TuxedoEmo
17 posts
Nomad

The points is not for anything rather then when you don't have all the achievements you can say ''Haha I got 50 points more then you''. But that is worthless since achievements are pretty easy and taht there only is 20 achievements.

Darkboy1
Darkboy1
1 posts
Nomad

ty its much helpful

lockstr
lockstr
93 posts
Farmer

thank you grreat walkthru

Showing 16-30 of 68