ForumsWEPRIndependent Kosovo

3 3085
SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Alright the topic is Kosovo!
Let me start by telling you the history of Kosovo!
When the mighty Slavic people migrated from Belarus, Poland, European Russia and Ukraine (their homelands) a lot of them came to the Balkans,the Serbs included!
Now the Byzantine empire fought wars against Persia,the Vandals etc. they didnt have time to wage war against the Slavs,nor could they even if they did...
So the emperors of Byzantium gave the Slavs a lot of territory...
Mostly in todays Greece,the rest the Slavs conquered!
That was around 7.-8. century!
So Kosovo was Serbian land for over 9 centurys
14 if we take in the rule of the Ottomans!
When the Ottomans first tried to take Serbia all of the Serbian army met at Kosovo to defend Serbia!
There died the holy Tzar Lazar and the heroic Milos Obilic who killed the Sultan!
We mannaged to keep the Ottomans from the Balkans for 60 years!
During the Serbian medieval era in independace from the Ottomans many Serbian leaders builded
many,many monasterys!
So Kosovo is sacred to us both historically and spiritually!
Now the EU,France,Germany,UK,USA and others voted for Kosovo independence!!!
Which is a direct violation of the 1244 resolution that promises that Kosovo is a part of Serbia!
Also some of the worlds greatest powers voted against the independence!
Such as:
Russia! (Our brothers!)
China!
India!
Argentina!
Spain!
So i pretty much coverd this,you can check it out if you dont believe me!
Oh and yea the monasterys builted by Serbian Kings they were destroyed by Albanians!
Anyway i want to hear what you think of it...
Anything,but please from where ever you come from,be objective!

• 3 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

It seems a bit silly. The parceled land is pretty ancient, and Serbian influence there is so incredibly prominent that I just don't see how Kosovo could be independent - ethnically, territorially, politically, not would it have the infrastructure established to be independent.
Just my thoughts.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Look on Wiki, 95% of the people inside "Kosovo" lands are Albanians.

Anyway, the reason the US and large eastern world leaders said yes to it because they wanted to just throw out land to their neighbors. On the other hand, people in Asia and Europe think differently. For Russia, its USSR collapsed, its bordering countries are all of its old republics. A new republic for Russia could be another block in their trade, as trade is diffucult through those areas. [Taxes and junk, hate for the Soviets back there -- apparently]. So they dun like it, India and China are huge manufacturers, Its easier to sell to one country that confer between prices with a new country in that reigon. Spains a pretty rich country, probably, they just want to keep economy up. After all, in places like Europe trades of power is easy, so giving a new country independence and government could lead to all kinds of junk they don't want. So instead, let it be now. [Since, its pretty stable... For now xP]

Also, the terrirory is not much, so they wouldn't get out of it. Better to stay alive with serbia then to die with the dogs. They have no real need or reason to receive independent land in my thought.

No offence, after all, I'm just not seeing how it'll help anyone.

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

They want ,,great'' albania...
Listen its complitly illegal!
And 95% albanians in kosovo?
KURAC MOJ!
There are 60-70 at the most...
And lets say that there are so much of the dogs...
IT BELONGS TO US IT DID FOR 14 CENTURYS!
Um...
Today KOSOVO tomorow MACEDONIA the day after GREECE and then who knows...?
Terorrisam will rise if you give the Albanians a chance...
Do you know whats the ocupation of most,fuck it
all Albanians in USA...
CRIME!
And they use the profit to finance the terroristic organization KLA!
KOSVO JE SRCE SRBIJE!

Showing 1-3 of 3