ForumsThe TavernMafia Wars, Farmville

51 7488
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Tired of those nubs never planting/harvesting/freeloading off you for the co-op jobs hoping you will get gold? well join me
===

Ohay. Dunno how many of you play either of those games, Buuut.

if you need an extra hand with your farm, and or being in your mafia. you can add me.

hopefully this thread can be dedicated to people posting their profile (facebook) so we can form a farmville/mafia wars community within AG.

you also don't have to let people see your profile, by changing your privacy settings for those of you who have facebook.
chang it so that other people cannot see your friends post on your wall, and your friends for that matter, and or pictures if you do not feel comfortable.

No, noah, I will not accept your friend request. I know you sent me one, but I will not accept it yet.

anyway cheers:

my profile
thaGhettoKilla

yes, it is thaGhettoKilla
no, guy bob is not my real name
yes, I pretend Im black
no, I don't play runescape anymore
yes, I did make this thread
why? I NEED MORE SLAVES FOR MY FARM!

cheers.

DDX.

• 51 Replies
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

You're so superior DDX, I can only marvel in your greatness to the extent of chopping off my limbs in sacrifice to you.

I feel like youre being sarcastic. it stings.
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Dude, pretty soon you will think it's stupid and a waste of time. It may be the rage now, but think about it. What's the point?
This goes for all games, possibly with exception for ones that train your reaction speed and puzzlers.

All Facebook games are crap, no fun whatsoever but people still get addicted because it's on Facebook.
At times, I only returned to fb for the games. My friends are boring drunktards with most of their updates. The ones who aren't don't update much or at all or only about things that I don't actually care about. And this is silly 'cause they're fun irl, just... Not on fb. >_>

Farmville!

Mafia Wars

Cafe World
Awesome vids.
DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

soooo like I tried playing the zynga poker to get st00fs for mafia wars... Lemme tell you it is complete BS.
http://hphotos-sjc1.fbcdn.net/hs519.snc3/27250_113874131976032_100000603386944_180525_3472661_n.jpg

I'm the person named "guy" level 7 atm.

but cmon 3 4's on the flop. da fook.

valkery
valkery
1,255 posts
Nomad

My freind plays Zombieville. I guess it is kind of like Farmville only you raise zombies to take over the world. I would not know, I don't have:

Facebook, a cell phone, a TV younger than 16 years old (24-24" screen ), a Twitter, any social networking site really, oh, and I also have NO LIFE!

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

Facebook, a cell phone, a TV younger than 16 years old (24-24" screen ), a Twitter, any social networking site really, oh, and I also have NO LIFE!

awwww

DDX, holy crap, you have like, soooooooo much energy, and like, no stamina and heath :P

well I figure if my health is low, people attack me less times, and currently I figure Ive got about 300 mafia members, atk and def 300 /590

mafia atk force 26,000/26,500 so I'm "ok" not bad but not good either
Showing 46-50 of 51