ForumsGamesI dont know how to make a game...

2 2152
OmFgeViLBbQ
OmFgeViLBbQ
16 posts
Nomad

Playing games is fun but making them would be better, only problem to that idea is how do i make them?
If you have any tips on what type of game i should make, feel free and post your ideas here. Who knows i might pick someones idea...

Stratigic & shooting: should be a game with you controling armys of ogres, knights, aliens, dragons, army men with tanks and alot more. The graphics should be some what 3D, if possible even 2D works. You could have a map for different ages, like the stone age, bronze age, WW2, modern age and future. You could even pick different colors for your armys and different weapons, could be an online game. Have money to buy weapons and walls for your city and when online have both of you clash your armys to the death, until one of you destroys the other ones city. There will be a limit to how many men, could have up to 1200 or more this could be a pretty good game, you could change your armys armor and could have cheatcodes when you play the campgain, just not for online. The cheatcodes could might be turn your armys into Elvis or U.S. army men look, could even have money cheats. Just you couldn't use them online, sorry but that would be a cruddy game if you had those cheats online. Please help me make a this game and make sure you write down your ideas for help on improving the game.

Yours truly,
Valerio (OmFgeViLBbQ)

• 2 Replies
OmFgeViLBbQ
OmFgeViLBbQ
16 posts
Nomad

If you don't feel like reading my whole paragraph then ill get to the point, tell me how to make a game and if possible give me some ideas okay?

Yours truly,
Valerio (OmFgeViLBbQ)

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

You need a flash program first which can be expensive. Also, I don't think this belongs in the games section.

Showing 1-2 of 2