Forums

ForumsPopular Media

Talk South Park

Posted Apr 14, '10 at 10:00pm

kegstand

kegstand

24 posts

If you are a "South Park" fan, well then this is for you. On here feel free to talk about anything, as long as it has to do with "South Park". Talk about your favorite episodes and perhaps give a review of the newest episode you have watched.

If you want to watch South Park online hit this site up:
[url=http://www.southparkstudios.com/]

Posted Apr 14, '10 at 10:01pm

kegstand

kegstand

24 posts

lol messed up on the link thing, my bad, well i guess you will just have to copy and paste it lol

Posted Apr 14, '10 at 10:50pm

JoshTheBoss

JoshTheBoss

420 posts

200th episode is tonight! Woooo!

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 12:49pm

Sairis

Sairis

20 posts

I am not a South Park fan, but I have liked several episodes of it so I will also visit this thread sometimes.

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 8:51pm

kegstand

kegstand

24 posts

lol I missed the new episode last night, was it good? my friend said it wasn't that great...

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 9:18pm

JoshTheBoss

JoshTheBoss

420 posts

It was pretty good. not one of the best this season.

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 9:23pm

Krizaz

Krizaz

2,520 posts

My favorite episode by far was the 'Smug' episode.

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 9:29pm

kegstand

kegstand

24 posts

I don't think i have seen that one, ill watch it now lol. One of my favorite is "Medicinal Fried Chicken". I laughed really hard when Stan's dad purposely got testicular cancer and hes on his way home and hes bouncing on his balls like a bouncer ball lol

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 9:39pm

Darkroot

Darkroot

2,879 posts

It was pretty good. not one of the best this season.

I don't know if it was then best since it was just a clutter of other episodes but it did end with a cliffhanger and will most likely be the first 2 part episode of the season.

Posted Apr 15, '10 at 9:56pm

kegstand

kegstand

24 posts

[/quote]I don't know if it was then best since it was just a clutter of other episodes but it did end with a cliffhanger and will most likely be the first 2 part episode of the season.

I just watched that episode and their better be a part 2, because that was a huge cliffhanger

Reply to Talk South Park

You must be logged in to post a reply!