ForumsPopular MediaTalk South Park

12 3652
kegstand
kegstand
24 posts
Nomad

If you are a "South Park" fan, well then this is for you. On here feel free to talk about anything, as long as it has to do with "South Park". Talk about your favorite episodes and perhaps give a review of the newest episode you have watched.

If you want to watch South Park online hit this site up:
[url=http://www.southparkstudios.com/]

• 12 Replies
kegstand
kegstand
24 posts
Nomad

lol messed up on the link thing, my bad, well i guess you will just have to copy and paste it lol

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

200th episode is tonight! Woooo!

Sairis
Sairis
19 posts
Nomad

I am not a South Park fan, but I have liked several episodes of it so I will also visit this thread sometimes.

kegstand
kegstand
24 posts
Nomad

lol I missed the new episode last night, was it good? my friend said it wasn't that great...

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

It was pretty good. not one of the best this season.

Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

My favorite episode by far was the 'Smug' episode.

kegstand
kegstand
24 posts
Nomad

I don't think i have seen that one, ill watch it now lol. One of my favorite is "Medicinal Fried Chicken". I laughed really hard when Stan's dad purposely got testicular cancer and hes on his way home and hes bouncing on his balls like a bouncer ball lol

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

It was pretty good. not one of the best this season.

I don't know if it was then best since it was just a clutter of other episodes but it did end with a cliffhanger and will most likely be the first 2 part episode of the season.
kegstand
kegstand
24 posts
Nomad

[/quote]I don't know if it was then best since it was just a clutter of other episodes but it did end with a cliffhanger and will most likely be the first 2 part episode of the season.

I just watched that episode and their better be a part 2, because that was a huge cliffhanger

kegstand
kegstand
24 posts
Nomad

New episode tonight, hope its a good one.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

The last two or three seasons haven't been consistently good - the good episodes have been hilarious, but a lot of it's just been stupid. Season 3 was the best - every episode was hilarious.

The GGWK episode was one of the funniest things I've ever seen on TV.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

200th Episode is a recap on all others, but in the best way ever.

*SPOILERS*

First, I love the fact they are bringing back Barba Straisand (huh?) with all the celebrities. Secondly I love the Ginger part where they'd blow up South Park, and Cartman is up to his usual schemes, except with tacos too!

And then they cheek the Muslim people again with a teddy-outfitted Prophet, Muhammad because he cannot be slandered - 'sit just me or is South Park hypocritical to itself?

- H

Showing 1-12 of 12