Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

my brother cant go on his account...Why?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:22pm

sirjoromo

sirjoromo

4 posts

my brother is really upset beacause it wont let him on his account,why?he is typing his account right,he sais he tried alll the things he uses for his passwords,but it still wont work.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:23pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

Well one he might be typing in his account information wrong. Any numbers he is forgetting? Also he could of gotten banned. I don't know maybe you should ask a moderator about this one.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:28pm

Nowrangilall

Nowrangilall

88 posts

did the website block him because if they did he can't use that user name make a new account and y do u care

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:29pm

sirjoromo

sirjoromo

4 posts

i saw him type it,like not the actual password,but,it said incorrect password.i looked on his account profile thing and it didnt say anything.and he was typing his password trying to get it to work for quite a while.could somebody help?my brother wont let me on the comp much either and its reallly annoying.i need a moderator to help!

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:37pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

What was your bro's name. Tell me because I'm sure that I can tell you if he got banned or not?

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:38pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well, what is his site name? I might be able to tell if he was banned. What!? I was just about to say that!

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:42pm

sirjoromo

sirjoromo

4 posts

his username was darkblust,how will you do that?please hurry!

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:43pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Well, I don't know that name, How many times has he been on. If he has only been on once, then he probably forgot his password.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:45pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Yeah I think he's just doing something wrong, or something is just wrong because I remember a long time ago I made an account(one before this one) and then out of no where it just stopped working?

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:49pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

I think he's just putting his password in wrong. Is the caps lock on?