ForumsSupport Forummy brother cant go on his account...Why?

16 3940
sirjoromo
sirjoromo
4 posts
Nomad

my brother is really upset beacause it wont let him on his account,why?he is typing his account right,he sais he tried alll the things he uses for his passwords,but it still wont work.

• 16 Replies
austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

Well one he might be typing in his account information wrong. Any numbers he is forgetting? Also he could of gotten banned. I don't know maybe you should ask a moderator about this one.

sirjoromo
sirjoromo
4 posts
Nomad

i saw him type it,like not the actual password,but,it said incorrect password.i looked on his account profile thing and it didnt say anything.and he was typing his password trying to get it to work for quite a while.could somebody help?my brother wont let me on the comp much either and its reallly annoying.i need a moderator to help!

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

What was your bro's name. Tell me because I'm sure that I can tell you if he got banned or not?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, what is his site name? I might be able to tell if he was banned. What!? I was just about to say that!

sirjoromo
sirjoromo
4 posts
Nomad

his username was darkblust,how will you do that?please hurry!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, I don't know that name, How many times has he been on. If he has only been on once, then he probably forgot his password.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah I think he's just doing something wrong, or something is just wrong because I remember a long time ago I made an account(one before this one) and then out of no where it just stopped working?

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think he's just putting his password in wrong. Is the caps lock on?

sirjoromo
sirjoromo
4 posts
Nomad

well,he is number like 400,hes beeen on about 20 times at least,and he made it during march.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

If he types in his password incorrectly, then you'll get a screen where you can click on a link that says "Forgot your password?"
I'm pretty sure this just emails your password to the email address that you used to register.

darkblust
darkblust
161 posts
Nomad

man,you are a lufe saver,..

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

possibly had caps on

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

I have heard of Darkblust before no I dont think he got banned or maybe someone hacked his account.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Problem solved...

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Looks like we fixed it.Lets lock it now.

No more further posts please

Showing 1-15 of 16