Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Whats up with this chat room

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:30pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

Well the chat room is separated into ranks. Serfs,knights etc... The higher ranks you get the more people or chat rooms will be available to use. I am not sure though is you are a king you can go and talk with any of the other ranks.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:31pm

apocalypse666devil

apocalypse666devil

18 posts

How come im not aloud to talk with knights,only serfs?That kinda sucks in my opinion,imagine kings,omg theil never be able to talk to peale,why cant we make a chat room for every player,kinda sucks also i cant chat with my bro since hes knight..

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:34pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

Well you "change" chat rooms when you become a higher rank. You are a serf now when you get to a knight o something higher you will be able to talk to everyone who is a knight. Right now we can talk beause we are both serfs.

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:35pm

apocalypse666devil

apocalypse666devil

18 posts

How do we change chat rooms then?

Posted Apr 12, '08 at 9:53pm

apocalypse666devil

apocalypse666devil

18 posts

wELL WHY the heck cant i talk with knights,its racist in a sort of way

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 3:04am

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,230 posts

Oh yeah, I get it, I didn't know this until now(probably why every time I go there's nearly NO ONE there)

I do think we should be able to change rooms or something, perhaps not have 'ranked' room at all then? Maybe only like Room 1-5 so there's not an insane amount, but there's still enough to hold a lot of people.

I don't like this either, but I do agree and think that Kings/Queens, and Prince/Princess ranks should be able to jump around since there are not very may right now =|

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 3:05am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,536 posts

Well yea the only people who I have seen with my rank duke/duchess all I have seen was XCoheedX nick_coolhaha Axel SwitchFoot and me.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 6:57am

apocalypse666devil

apocalypse666devil

18 posts

You see? Imagine the first king,hel never be able to chat with anyone!

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 7:01am

Hammered

Hammered

9 posts

Yea I would hate that but he might not even go in the chatroom anyway.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 1:03pm

Alguzara

Alguzara

544 posts

But he have the right to chat with someone Lol...

Reply to Whats up with this chat room

You must be logged in to post a reply!