ForumsSupport ForumWhats up with this chat room

11 3497
apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

How come im not aloud to talk with knights,only serfs?That kinda sucks in my opinion,imagine kings,omg theil never be able to talk to peale,why cant we make a chat room for every player,kinda sucks also i cant chat with my bro since hes knight..

• 11 Replies
austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

Well the chat room is separated into ranks. Serfs,knights etc... The higher ranks you get the more people or chat rooms will be available to use. I am not sure though is you are a king you can go and talk with any of the other ranks.

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

Well you "change" chat rooms when you become a higher rank. You are a serf now when you get to a knight o something higher you will be able to talk to everyone who is a knight. Right now we can talk beause we are both serfs.

apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

How do we change chat rooms then?

apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

wELL WHY the heck cant i talk with knights,its racist in a sort of way

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Oh yeah, I get it, I didn't know this until now(probably why every time I go there's nearly NO ONE there)

I do think we should be able to change rooms or something, perhaps not have 'ranked' room at all then? Maybe only like Room 1-5 so there's not an insane amount, but there's still enough to hold a lot of people.

I don't like this either, but I do agree and think that Kings/Queens, and Prince/Princess ranks should be able to jump around since there are not very may right now =|

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well yea the only people who I have seen with my rank duke/duchess all I have seen was XCoheedX nick_coolhaha Axel SwitchFoot and me.

apocalypse666devil
apocalypse666devil
16 posts
Nomad

You see? Imagine the first king,hel never be able to chat with anyone!

Hammered
Hammered
9 posts
Nomad

Yea I would hate that but he might not even go in the chatroom anyway.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

But he have the right to chat with someone Lol...

armorkas
armorkas
396 posts
Nomad

I just nitoced there was a chat room! thanks for reminding me, lol!

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

They better be able to let princes talk to other people! I can get really lonely sometimes. I have no life because I just talk to myself on the chat lol. XD

Showing 1-11 of 11