ForumsWEPRFitna

5 3326
Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

Fitna is a 15 minute Dutch film that is made to aggressively argue that Islam is a condemnable religion, which should be terminated.

You can read about it here:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7310439.stm

What do you think of it?

I personally thing that it's a political propaganda to exploit our fears, and the situation is creating un-necessary tension in Europe, between the Muslim community and the native Europeans. I'm not religious, by the way.

• 5 Replies
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Ah yes, I am under the impression (both from the news and my European friends) that the European community as a whole is experiencing mounting ethnic and religious tension, with a resurgence in the conservative, separatist factions in most European states (Italy and Switzerland, to name two).

As such, this would probably be an indication of those trends. There is a lot of propoganda going on and this would probably be an example of it- the discriminating factor between this and something like advocating to become an apostate would be that this specifically targets the religion to incite hatred.

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Watched a part of the movie...
I think its a truly great film,not because of the director or script but because this movie stands up to islam unlike your pussy media or govermants who allways take the D-I-C-K right in the A=S=Sfrom the musllims and say thank you!

Krin
Krin
129 posts
Nomad

I agree it must've taken a lot of guts to make a video like this...

But the video is propaganda in my eyes, it makes you think that Islam is terrorism. But that's REALLY not the case, and if you believe it to be so, then that is because the propaganda and media has already taken control of you.

To be honest, I was convinced by the movie after I watched it as well, but then my friend snapped me out of it. It's like being under a spell or hypnosis.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I completely agree with you, Krin.
I live in Europe, and it's true that more and more countries are exploiting "our" fear for muslim extremists.
The same type of campaign took place inSwitzerland, in which they said that we had to "exterminate" all muslims in europe.
The guy was actually elected, which proves that a lot of the population feels concerned by this issue.

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

If thats so than so are the chetniks...
Your fucking media blown the so called ,,genocide'' the Serbs commited a genocide...
And it in fact was self defence...
And um...
Yes islam IS a extremistic religion...
Im not saying that all muslims are suicide bombers who want 62 virgins,and the people who say fuck america in the middle east...im with them 100% but Al Quaida,Bin Laden etc.
I mean come on!
And there is SO MUCH racism in the muslims its fucking unbelievably stupid!
I mean do you know what do they call the Cristians?
Infidel dogs,pigs,cowards etc...
Im not even going to speak about the jews!
So yea i guess the media over done it,but only a bit!
As for you i can see that you think that the media is govermant controled...
Im with you on that one!
Oh and yea dont fear islam just grab a AK ;D (joke...or is it,i actually like the idea...no wait it is a joke...hm....)

Showing 1-5 of 5