ForumsSupport ForumI think Armor Games should remove the chat room.

25 5600
MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

Well, I have saw people cuss in the chat room, and there seems to be no topic at all when people are talking. Therefore, I think the forums should replace the chat room.

• 25 Replies
crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Well I like the chatroom because you talk to people with your rank and you dont get AP because then it would be very easy get points they made because certain people would make conversations on thier profile.We can still have the forums too.

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

no because chat rooms are for constant feedback an fo pepole who just want to chat althougth i appose the rank rule

psprockz
psprockz
214 posts
Nomad

i agree with crazynatior

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

Well, I think they should be monitored more, or at least made easier to monitor somehow, as for people talking, well, you can't fix that problem. And yes, the Chat Rooms were made for people to have conversations and not spam up the Profile Pages(for points usually), while I agree, it is quite a drawback having them rank-assigned, a lot of people I talk to are Knight and below, that's why I think there should just be Room 1-5, 'jumpable' quick and easy, like I said in another Thread about the chatrooms.

Hammered
Hammered
9 posts
Nomad

Why?The chatrooms I think are going to get rid of some spam.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I am personally not happy with the way the chatrooms are set up.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I'm not sure about that, because most users prefer to still chat on their walls to be able to gain more APs...

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah. chatrooms are actualyy pretty fun, but the rank problem is really screwing it up. Yeah, now XCoheedX won't be able to talk to anybody becuase he's the only Prince.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

The problem is that they can't modify it much as they don't have the source code.
My personal feeling is that you should be able to access the chatrooms from lower ranks:
if you're a knight, then you should be able to acess the knight and serf chatroom.
A king would have access to all chatrooms.
I think this would be the best solution

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

Now I see where you guys are going, so it would be nice to talk to lower ranks, if you have a high rank.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah, that's a prefect and fair solution to the chatroom problem. I really hope it can come into effect real soon.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Yea me and Nick want prince so we can talk to Coheed its unfair he has no-one to talk to in the chatroom.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Yeah , they should make that you can jump from one to another , or even , remove all the Rank thing from the chatroom u.u

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, the thing about pointless conversations, the duke chatroom is pretty organized. All of the people that talk on it are mature enough to not annoy anyone. I'm sure people on the lower forums might get annoying, but that is what the block is for. @ nick, crazynaitor, Haha I am pretty lonely right now!

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

Hey coheed lol you could always tals to yourself! trust me I did, opean up to tabs and got to chatroom haha, lol JK it's spam but it works, I was currios lol.

Showing 1-15 of 25