ForumsSupport ForumI think Armor Games should remove the chat room.

25 5601
MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

Well, I have saw people cuss in the chat room, and there seems to be no topic at all when people are talking. Therefore, I think the forums should replace the chat room.

• 25 Replies
ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

chat rooms?...wat chat rooms?...i have never been in one before on here?

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Where have you been? Look at the top, right next to community, there is chat. In there you can chat with people, but there are NO points.

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

I think that any rank should be able to talk to any rank in the chat room since sometimes lower-ranked people look up to higher-ranked people when they have questions.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

I think everyone should talk to anyone.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Exactly that.
But by some unknown reason we can't...

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

I think the chat rooms are a good idea, usually the ones who cuss constantly are "guests" and dont rank very high. The ususal members of armorgames will rank higher and be able to go to a differant rank. If you dont have a higher rank just talk on people's profiles for awhile untill you do.

thaggard53
thaggard53
808 posts
Nomad

they should definitely get rid of the chat rooms. In my opinion, they don't even serve a purpose.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

The chatrooms are pretty... well, I stay away from them. Its a whole bunch of swearing and idiotic banter, from what Ive seen. Mayhap its because Im a lowly Serf, and I cant access the cooler people at higher ranks. Ive poked my head in once or twice and been either offended or twitched from the idiocy, so I bounced.

squidlidink
squidlidink
479 posts
Farmer

There's a chat room?

Wow! I never knew that!

I will never go there!

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

the chatroom is a place to talk a lot without worry about trying to get tons of points. people cuss al we can do is inform the mods of who

Showing 16-25 of 25