ForumsPopular MediaWii or Xbox 360

14 3629
Logan47
Logan47
67 posts

Wich should I buy? Post your opinion and the pros and cons of each.

• 14 Replies
Sting
Sting
270 posts

Wrong section. You should restate this question in the 'Games' forum area, so you do not get flammed by the officials.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
614 posts

XBOX, better games

oscynk
oscynk
688 posts

I have a WII but i actually think that the XBOX is way better

Logan47
Logan47
67 posts

this will also be in games.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
614 posts

hey i have a freind named logan... but any way Xbox again.

ngfan14
ngfan14
899 posts

This thread doesn't belong here. It belongs in the games section. Also, there is a thread about this in the games section already.

Logan47
Logan47
67 posts

i know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
614 posts

wrong section should be in games section.

ninjadino
ninjadino
7 posts

you should get a wii if your younger [8-12] and the 360 if your a mature person halo halo 2 halo 3 and some other great m titels

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
614 posts

360 wii isnt that fun and has some really bad games.

chaotix567
chaotix567
882 posts

It all depends on what your into, really.
Wii is more for people who like being physically active and playing video games, whereas the Xbox 360 is more for people into more mature games!

armorgold
armorgold
282 posts

wii is for active people xbox 360 is for mature peoples!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

kooby
kooby
23 posts

WII IS MORE ACTIVE BUT NEEDS MORE GAMES

RsC
RsC
439 posts

wii is really fun specialy with friends i know it cuz i have one and i had an xbox360 so i know that xbox360 has alot choice of games il rather say xbox360 for if you like action games since wii is more a type for mario games and such things.. your choice

Showing 1-14 of 14