XXGreendayXX

1 post

My last account got hacked here

Any ideas how it got hacked?

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 2:48pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

You either got banned, or something just happened. I think if your file was hacked, it won't completely delete it...or will it?

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 2:49pm

Tydus

Tydus

264 posts

1. You may have been permanently banned from Armor Games. Please read the Forum Rules before posting to make sure you don't do anything wrong.

2. Your password may have been insecure. When making a password, make sure it's not easily guessable. My advice to you: read Microsoft's Password Safety Tips so it doesn't happen again.

Best of luck.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 3:12pm

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

A hacker can't delete your account.
Only the admins can... So you were banned.
A hacker might have hacked your password and then posted innapropriate content which resulted in the banning of your account...

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 4:50pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

yes, those are the few suggestions....but what was your old account's AG name? maybe we can see if it was breaking the rules or something....

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 4:52pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

ah never mind about the name...I just saw it in your about page XGreendayX....never heard about that name

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 4:53pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

dam we really need a edit button or i need to post all in one

well it wasnt deleted

[url]http://armorgames.com/user/XGreendayX/[/url]

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 4:37pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

525 posts

And honestly it isnt even that big of a difference it looked like you just stared that account so after (if) you read the microsoft password tips then this one wont get hacked too

Reply to Hackers

You must be logged in to post a reply!