ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26914
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
benza
benza
21 posts
Nomad

MW2, rushers in search and destroy

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

yah me 2 just found that out yesterday

Elitemagical
Elitemagical
1,208 posts
Nomad

COD 1, UO, 2, 3, 4 and 5 never ticked me off. In fact, it was incredibly rare that a game actually got under my skin. COD 6 just managed to be the most aggravating game ever manufactured. Everything about it pisses me off: the multiplayer, the matchmaking, team-making, weapon unbalance, community, lack of features, map design, knife runners, luck, thermal, Models (their underpoweredness) - which could relate to the strange relation between weapon efficiency and level of unlock, i.e a weapon unlocked at a higher level will be weaker than a weapon from level 1.

Do you see my point? Call of Duty does not annoy me, but Modern Warfare 2 has to be the most frustrating game I've ever played.

kirby1243
kirby1243
141 posts
Nomad

Trying to beat the last part of the level "One shot one kill" on Veteran. Oh, also noobs who spend most of their time trying to snipe ppl when they cant snipe at all and get themselvs killed

madbullman
madbullman
124 posts
Nomad

cool game but MW2 wasnt "cool" and the most bad thing is that blood splatters when you get hitted ...

PotatoNinja77
PotatoNinja77
40 posts
Nomad

when u respawn from ur tact insert and they camp it and u die!!!!!!! X(

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

when i have a teammate standing right next to me and im reloading and he jsut plain out lets me die then kills the person

Somers
Somers
1,532 posts
Nomad

World at war campaign on veteran. That gets me soooo pissed. Not just cause some parts are extremely impossible, but yet every step you take you get the grenade indicator, and if your not completely away from that, you will instantly die. BS

Fourhand
Fourhand
23 posts
Nomad

Everything about MW2, but MW 1 has absolutely nothing wrong except trying to survive after shooting Zachieve (bad guy, idk how to spell it) at the helicopter place.

TacoNinja27
TacoNinja27
212 posts
Nomad

morons who never get out of my way (online)

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

wow u guys dont like that much stuff bout MW2 but u have to say there is some good stuff
also it pisses me off wen those ppl run up wright to ur spot were u are sniping and u get killed

benza
benza
21 posts
Nomad

Yeah there are good things such as the customisation and how they finaly fixed up the connection for anyone that doesn't live in America.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

that would suck because im addicted to cod MW2 online

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

i think u shud design ur characters

jakeb18
jakeb18