Forums

ForumsVideo Games

[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 26, '10 at 11:41pm

jakeb18

jakeb18

117 posts

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 4:49am

benza

benza

21 posts

MW2, rushers in search and destroy

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 8:29am

jakeb18

jakeb18

117 posts

yah me 2 just found that out yesterday

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 10:35am

Elitemagical

Elitemagical

1,206 posts

COD 1, UO, 2, 3, 4 and 5 never ticked me off.  In fact, it was incredibly rare that a game actually got under my skin.  COD 6 just managed to be the most aggravating game ever manufactured.  Everything about it pisses me off: the multiplayer, the matchmaking, team-making, weapon unbalance, community, lack of features, map design, knife runners, luck, thermal, Models (their underpoweredness) - which could relate to the strange relation between weapon efficiency and level of unlock, i.e a weapon unlocked at a higher level will be weaker than a weapon from level 1. 

Do you see my point?  Call of Duty does not annoy me, but Modern Warfare 2 has to be the most frustrating game I've ever played.

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 10:48am

kirby1243

kirby1243

91 posts

Trying to beat the last part of the level "One shot one kill" on Veteran. Oh, also noobs who spend most of their time trying to snipe ppl when they cant snipe at all and get themselvs killed

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 3:55pm

madbullman

madbullman

122 posts

cool game but MW2 wasnt "cool" and the most bad thing is that blood splatters when you get hitted ...

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 6:21pm

PotatoNinja77

PotatoNinja77

39 posts

when u respawn from ur tact insert and they camp it and u die!!!!!!! X(

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 7:26pm

delossantosj

delossantosj

5,311 posts

when i have a teammate standing right next to me and im reloading and he jsut plain out lets me die then kills the person

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 7:28pm

Somers

Somers

1,486 posts

World at war campaign on veteran. That gets me soooo pissed. Not just cause some parts are extremely impossible, but yet every step you take you get the grenade indicator, and if your not completely away from that, you will instantly die. BS

Posted Apr 27, '10 at 7:31pm

Fourhand

Fourhand

23 posts

Everything about MW2, but MW 1 has absolutely nothing wrong except trying to survive after shooting Zachieve (bad guy, idk how to spell it) at the helicopter place.