ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26893
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
RenegadePlayer
RenegadePlayer
684 posts
Nomad

in multiplayer. noobtubes should be unlocked at 300 kills to 500 kills with a weapon, fmj at 10 danger close should be able to be used with scavenger or one man army, but excpecially one man army.

theone99
theone99
3,041 posts
Shepherd

Let's see.. They're CAMPERS, annoying ass kids, douche bags, people who brag then camp to get their kills and brag more even though it took no skill, too powerful weapons, and most of all: the crappy lag, i mean, ok im running, then i decide to turn a corner, get shot once, run at least 3 steps then DIE!? And i have GOOD connection, i'm the host most of the time (also, i hate how if you're the host and it finds a new one, you get booted NO MATTER WHAT)

MW2 sells for $25 at gamecrazy

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

[i] wat i paid 50$ for mine thats a 50% refund awesome
i to hate the campers evan if u are sniping u could move around a bit

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Oh, also noobs who spend most of their time trying to snipe ppl when they cant snipe at all and get themselvs killed

Lol, that reminds me of my friend.

What I really hate about any of the Call of Duties is that the campaign is only good for 1, maybe 3, playthroughs. Sure there is multi-player, but that's the ONLY GOOD THING about Call of Duty. If you can't play online (like myself), you're pretty much screwed over. But I have to admit that the multi-player on Call of Duty is impressive. I just have to go to a friend's house to play it ._.
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

[i] I just have to go to a friend's house to play it ._.
me 2 my PS3 sux bad cuz it doesn`t work on my tv so i play it at friends

Jpade95
Jpade95
13 posts
Nomad

noob tubing noobs make me mad

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

yah doesn`t it that suck

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

theres nothing wrong with it if you play search and destory
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

o y

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Honestly I HATE campers and NOT being able to sprint in COD 1,2, or 3

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

o y

because search and destroy is a stratagy game. a well placed tube can take out 2-4 people. thus making you have a player or 2 advantage in the game. if youre a pro you noob tube
iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Honestly I HATE campers and NOT being able to sprint in COD 1,2, or 3

Lol I forgot that you couldn't sprint in the early CoDs. It's been a while.

Noob tubing isn't all that bad to me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you get a certain number of kills with grenade launcher as an attachment dont you get a new attachment?
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ya you get the useless shotgun attatchment lol

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

ya you get the useless shotgun attatchment

yah i to think it is useless i hate wen one of your own teamates takes ur care package and wen they get stuck on the roof and CAMPERS

mrgigglepants
mrgigglepants
23 posts
Nomad

COD 1 and 2 never made me mad

3 MW 5 MW2 make me mad from hackers and campers and people that glitch and just sit there and shoot you -_-.

Showing 16-30 of 134