ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26912
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
Trumpetfury
Trumpetfury
615 posts
Nomad

wow, that sux.... well, i dont mind noob tubers that much, cuz most are just tryin to get the shotgun, or master the thumper. Now, i love boosters. except when i cant find them, when i can, i always kill them, the ones who talk about boosting, and saying, 'go here, and i'll meet you there' i luv that. xD now, campers really piss me off. cuz i'll have like, a 6 killstreak, almost harriers, and probly pave-low, and then AC130, and i'll run, and he'll just be sitting there, camping... i hate that.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

NOOB TUBERS why just give the grenade launcher to them rely ticks me of , ohh i have no skill i better us cheap kills

just casue you cant tube across the map and get 4 people at once to give your team a strategic advantage that round, doesnt mean we're the nooby ones.... means you are on the contrary
AboutAPlaneCrash
AboutAPlaneCrash
268 posts
Nomad

MW2, rushers in search and destroy

What's wrong with rushing? Just be prepared for it.

I hate people that use RPG's in Search and Destroy, I also hate people who say there good with a sniper and say they "quick-scoped" me when they've been in the scope for about 15 seconds.
Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I hate people that use RPG's in Search and Destroy, I also hate people who say there good with a sniper and say they "quick-scoped" me when they've been in the scope for about 15 seconds.

Ya Same here, I'm always against a quick-scoper, but I use a silenced AK-47 or Golden Dragunov to rush, And use My M40 and M16 to stay medium and back.
RUiiN3D
RUiiN3D
117 posts
Nomad

10th Prestiges that didn't get to 10th Prestige, legitimately.

I hate people who boosted their way up, or hacked their way up to 10th prestige. The only go running around quick scoping with the intervention. And, when they don't kill you and, no matter WHAT gun / explosive / equipment you use to kill them, you're automatically a bad kid, and that weapon sucks.

Seriously, kids like that piss me off. I can kill someone with a UMP, then with an ACR, then with a Grenade / Semtex, and I'm the bad kid because I use those certain types of weapons, and not an intervention with handgun / tactical knife, with a throwing knife, slight of hand / stopping power / steady aim pro.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

10th Prestiges that didn't get to 10th Prestige, legitimately. i might be one of those guys if i feel like it my friend has a j tag

Gorillababy
Gorillababy
296 posts
Nomad

Danger Close Idiots using RPGs
and People running with Light Weight Marathon and Commando--- seriously they have their finger on the stab button then the trigger

-_-

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

All the threads about them.

/thread

Hehe jk, only the extreme hype and hypocracy over it, hypocracy because of the retards who play it (there are retards who play it.) too much then think WoW is sad.

Neh' ways, don't complain about knifers if they get higher score, in this case the saying goes true:
"If you can't beat them, join them".

- H

locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

noob tubers and the knife monkeys

noob tubers cause they say they have skill but it really doesn't take much to aim up to shoot across the map at the other spawn...

and knife monkeys cause they have marathon pro and commando pro they run around knifing you when your back is turned saying its the best strategy only to be killed by a sniper who has a legitimate hiding spot or the guy with the light machine gun (me)

i don't hate rioters though cause i like to use it and its easy to kill them i have a couple strategies like Semtex or c4 even throwing down a claymore would work if they charge you unsuspectingly :P

Demarius
Demarius
160 posts
Peasant

Boosters, Commando, One Man Army, Noobtubes, danger close, the SCAR-H, and the UMP45, and every quickscoper who thinks there good.

heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

the game in general, my parents think its innapropriot

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

wow your parents are more stricty then mine lol mine only let me play 2 hours a day

th100
th100
452 posts
Nomad

Modern Warfare 2 doesn't allow any personal servers! WTF?!

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I get ticked off by the fact the CoD community can't understand the definition of "Necro" and "Dup" and they refuse to acknowledge the existence of "Teh Stickies"

-Chillz

Showing 121-134 of 134