ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26920
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
kchij
kchij
11 posts
Nomad

hacker and camper

Printer
Printer
11 posts
Nomad

The first COD I played was the one for PS1, that was such a sweet game! MW2 is now what I play...what ticks me off most? All the trash talking and no strategy. I am fine with trash talk, but everyone is just pissy and very cut throat to each other lol. Still like the game though.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

wow thus is a popular thread im proud of myself lol
any ways u should say somethin u like and dont like now plz that would be nice

pauler94
pauler94
2,514 posts
Nomad

I also hate the inconsistency of guns. I shot a guy from like 10 feet away with the spas and killed him, but I shot another guy point blank and got a hitmarker, in the chest. As I said also, commando is a problem, but now it's getting worse and worse. People can jump in front of bullets. No joke

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I hate quick Snipes!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

why becaue they have beast skills and you dont? lol

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I hate when people use thumpers or RPG's in Hardcore HQ.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Sorry for the double post but I thought of another one.

The people who knife you from like 5 feet away while using steady aim while you miss them when you're right next to them using commando and a tact. knife.

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

[i] Sorry for the double post but I thought of another one.

its alright it took ahwhile it want like u waited thirty seconds and posted again u came back after ahwhile i found out that i h8 tact knife today (cuz i suck at it)

DDayIII
DDayIII
7 posts
Shepherd

I simply hae how the knife runner are everywhere!!!! also thermal snipers (for First Blood), Noob tubers (nade launchers), and S & E rushers.

Switchbladez
Switchbladez
22 posts
Nomad

IMHO. MW2 is the worst cod game ever made. Dont go all fanboy on my I love the cod series. The thing that tickes me off the most is the damn hitmarkers. Countless numbers of times I have nailed people right in the chest with the intervention and they are like "Nope, sorry your bullets are made out of pudding so im gunna spin around and do three backflips then kill you with one shot gun shell across the map." Sorry about the rant.

bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Noob Toobs PERIOD

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

why becaue they have beast skills and you dont? lol

Its not skill its luck, trust me, alost all my MW friends are quick snipers.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,062 posts
Jester

I gotta agree with Xcalibur, COD a lot of the shots that you think are done by skill, are by sheer luck. Theres been times where I stare at my screen wondering "How the hell did I do that?"

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I gotta agree with Xcalibur, COD a lot of the shots that you think are done by skill, are by sheer luck. Theres been times where I stare at my screen wondering "How the hell did I do that?"

Exactly, I hear them all the time asking that question, and more than half the time they miss.
Showing 76-90 of 134