ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26927
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

When you get those little 8 year olds screaming in the mic . saying OMG!! Hacks!! Noob!! , Etc. When really they are the noob

Noobs cursing in the mic loudly... You don't need to yell we can hear you loud and clear

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

You don't need to yell we can hear you loud and clear
yah i no espeically when u are wereing the head thing and there screaming
"How the hell did I do that?"
i no what u mean i walked in to a mob of three ppl with i sniper knifed one pulled out g18 and killed one with those then knifed another

r2d21023
r2d21023
22 posts
Nomad

Hackers and trash talkers

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I also hate playing Hardcore with those guys that Kill u.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

Trash talkers also suck because they usually suck.

su11ie
su11ie
6 posts
Nomad

modded controler noobs and gays

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Trash talkers also suck because they usually suck.

are you kidding?! i love them. cause im a beast on ps3 (one of the best) and i love it because when im playing free for all and these guys call me out i jsut kick there asses!
Juan77
Juan77
34 posts
Nomad

Is awesome

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Is awesome

spam much what is this?
DragonCreater
DragonCreater
8 posts
Nomad

MW2 that General Kills Ghost an Roach and hes suppose to be good

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

trash talkers are acutally good or i really suck because i was like 11 and 4 and 20 and a trash talker was 24 3 and 16

Peek
Peek
120 posts
Nomad

Everyone seems to be so sucked into BFBC 2 and MW2 they start to think they're the only FPSs on the face of the planet. >.>

Don't forget halo!

Anyways, one thing I really don't like is the Model 1887. It has ridiculous range for a shotgun. Also, thermal sights bug me, even though I use one too sometimes (I have mastered the art of sniping with a friggin' RPD). Also, IW said that in MW2, you get to spawn near your teammates! Now the tuber/camper/stopping power-er/AC130/Harrier that's taking a dump on your teammates' faces can kill you too, because you spawn near them, take 2 steps, and die!

I'm very guilty of AR 'nade launcher tubing, though.
Qttoza
Qttoza
118 posts
Nomad

The RESPAWNS in the new COD, they are trash!!

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

the annoying rockets, haha, not the best feeling when you're with a bad ratio and not positive but mostly negative and a person runs up to you and you see the missle come and you think in you're head
"ah shit"

jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

this sucks to its broken with perks that allow you to knife through walls and knife people behind you, and a class that allows you to have unlimited noobtubes, and awful spawns
this pisses me off so much

Showing 91-105 of 134