ForumsGames[necro] COD (call of duty) - What ticks you off the most?

134 26923
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

alright guys this is were u say wat u hate about call of duty keep it clean becuz of he yonger folks

• 134 Replies
jakeb18
jakeb18
116 posts
Nomad

also on hardcore wen ur abou to get an ac130 and your own teamate kills u T_T it pissed me of so much

GoldFire
GoldFire
107 posts
Nomad

GoldFire thinks almost everything ticks him off. GoldFire thinks it not realistic but yet he is addicted to it!

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

this sucks to its broken with perks that allow you to knife through walls and knife people behind you, and a class that allows you to have unlimited noobtubes, and awful spawns
this pisses me off so much

Wow I didn't know that, that does suck.
bgerm52
bgerm52
645 posts
Nomad

Don't forget halo!

I hated all the Halo games but I am loving the Beta [my friend gave it to me for free.]
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

and awful spawns
this pisses me off so much

He he you would hate me. I set up claymores at spawn points.
reAktz
reAktz
19 posts
Nomad

The whole game. And series.

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

The whole game. And series.

Doesn't even sound like u gave it a chance, These are events that could happen in the near future.
7luckyseven7
7luckyseven7
15 posts
Nomad

i think it's dumb that they are making us pay for maps that i already own from the old games. They are just being lazy when they bring back the old maps!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

These are events that could happen in the near future.

lol we will never be in a war with russian terrorists anytime soon i dont think lol
halomastr
halomastr
8 posts
Nomad

when im playing and getting all the kills on my team and these other idiots who suck at the game go rush them and they win the match

Grassble
Grassble
167 posts
Nomad

When I'm about to get a kill and some random person walks up and takes it. Or in COD 4 when you get a person in last stand and someone comes and kills him before you get to him.

NoUserNo
NoUserNo
22 posts
Nomad

MW2 Shepard.. What a douche.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

MW2 Shepard.. What a douche.

lol'd ^^ this is funny
brettma22
brettma22
16 posts
Nomad

NOOB TUBERS why just give the grenade launcher to them rely ticks me of , ohh i have no skill i better us cheap kills

Vrikz
Vrikz
15 posts
Nomad

People that show where u are and steal your kills on search happends to me all the thime ive been in a game of search and was like 1-7-1

Showing 106-120 of 134