ForumsGamesSUPER WAR all nintendo game charecters vs all sony vs all microsoft's

18 3693
alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

you see take all nintendo (mario, link samus etc.) all sony (jak and daxter, rachet and clank) and all microsoft (master cheif, marcus, cod4 soilder) and put them in a 3 way team battle royale! who will win?

• 18 Replies
ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

This is going to get way too complicated because of all the characters. Sony would win because of Ratchet, Kratos, and Auron.

alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

lol u may not belive me ngfan but leetleetleetleet was my old file i logged out and lost the password thats why theres no activity on it for some time.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

What's the point of comparing all of those? They aren't related?

thegrim23
thegrim23
173 posts
Nomad

pc is so good it would win any handicap match(3v2) with masterchief and 'soap'(cod4 sas agent)

damatrixsquril
damatrixsquril
28 posts
Nomad

...who was made first? Microsoft probably would win because they have Master Chief and a bunch of other kick*** people(living things).

bloodred_bob
bloodred_bob
9 posts
Nomad

microsoft no doubt it masterchief/covenant/cod soldiers/ chars on condemned/condemned 2 zombies on hunter on reg xbox they wuld kik sum a$$

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

THIS WILL NOT WORK!!!!

a) Many games are on multiple platforms ex: Sports games....You can't compare something to it self.

b) Microsoft!!!!!!ftw lol....

alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

no, there are many games kept to its own system and with new ones that go on new platforms like devil may cry 4 count it as the console the series has stuck with the most!

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE is right. Many games do get releasd on multiple platforms. I think that this could be avoided by giving the character to the platform that released the game first.

bloodred_bob
bloodred_bob
9 posts
Nomad

and then the cars off of burnout1-3/revenge will b running over mario/luigi/them chars :P lmfao

alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

thnx uber tuna ur right!

alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

but mario could fireball the car and blow it up! ROFLMFAO

Gorks
Gorks
132 posts
Nomad

nintendo would win, they got bowser

iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

Hmmm... This is a tough one. Well most of the Nintendo people don't have guns, so they would probably loose. Um... Sony because Ratchet and Jak are awesome.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Woah, that would be an insane and super cool war, but I think that the Nintendo army would win because they have come up with some really creative and strong people, and I think they can take both the other company armies haha.

Showing 1-15 of 18