Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Keyboard not working in most flash games

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 28, '10 at 11:04pm

qwertyu2009

qwertyu2009

0 posts

Hello, I looked for about one hour for the solution but didin't find anything. In most of the flash games, my keyboard don't work. I tried everything like right clicking then left, hold shift and no, its not because i did not click on the game. I am in IE 8 and I can't change it for firefox or anything other because its not my computer. Here are two game, on this one my keyboard work well: http://armorgames.com/play/5727/destroy … age
but
on this one and many other it work at all: http://armorgames.com/play/5734/sydney-shark
The
mouse works perfectly and anywhere else that in flash games the keyboard too. If you need others info or you have a solution please post it ^^

Posted Apr 29, '10 at 3:18pm

dnguyen

dnguyen

582 posts

Your keyboard is probably broken, now plugged in, or out of batteries if it's wireless

Posted Apr 29, '10 at 3:33pm

Graham

Graham

6,422 posts

If it's not your computer you're lucky and unlucky.

Reinstall flash, Get FF/Chrome/Whatever, check the Caps Lock, Scroll Lock, Num Lock buttons, Search Keyboard in your control panel and edit the properties.

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj146/grahaam/keyboard.png

That's what I'd do.

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 1:03am

Lige

Lige

1,336 posts

Hi, Billy Mays here with a new fantastic product! Is your keyboard not working in most flash games? do you not know where to turn? Well for only $14.99, I've got the perfect solution for you! TRY POURING WATER ON IT!! That's right! in just three easy steps, you can be fixing your keyboard just like a pro. And it doesn't just work on keyboards! You can use it on, Routers, Hard Drives, monitors, You can even use it on your pants! And now for a limited time offer, you can try pouring water with lemon on it! That's right! It's perfect for the skipping DVD player, or the malfunctioning iPhone! Just look at this! Say you've just smashed your brand new iPad with a croquet mallet. You're gonna have to buy a new one, right? WRONG! Just take this fantastic product. and just pour it all over your iPad! Now look! good as new! And If you call within the next five minutes, we'll give you two for the price of one! and that's not all! if you call now we'll give you this limited edition water pitcher with a picture of Lige on it. That's right! A pitcher with a picture! It's crazy! it's nuts! IT'S INSANE!!! CALL NOW!!!

Posted May 1, '10 at 2:31pm

bacobit

bacobit

699 posts

^w^ Do you except PayPal?

Posted May 2, '10 at 7:10pm

Lige

Lige

1,336 posts

Nope. Only telephone orders. We accept visa, mastercard, Sand Dollars, and Monopoly money.

Posted Sep 21, '10 at 3:19am

crazyhman

crazyhman

18 posts

I have the same problem only on a mac, (answers for macs would also be helpful).

Posted Sep 21, '10 at 5:47pm

MisterDude499

MisterDude499

1 post

hm... everythings working fine for me.... my game just doesnt start up..

Posted Aug 18, '11 at 1:51pm

ILIKEPIE7777

ILIKEPIE7777

0 posts

I,m having the same problem in flash games. I couldn't find the problem for it though. I have Google Chrome and Flash 10.

Posted Aug 18, '11 at 1:58pm

Cenere

Cenere

12,941 posts

Knight

Chrome is having issues. Use another browser, or wait for them to fix their hiccups.
Also, this is explained in several threads in the support and suggestions section.

Locking since this is an old thread, and the issue has been explained.