Forums

ForumsArt, Music, and Writing

FallenSky's Pencil Art Thread

Posted Apr 29, '10 at 6:59pm

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,716 posts

This is a thread where Fallen'll be posting his pencil works. Fallen is very open to constructive criticism, and will refer all impolite people to the rules of conduct of this Ag section.
Without any further ado, Fallen will post a Blazingly hot Flareon upon this page.
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/ScorchingFlareonV2.jpg

Hope this works, Fallen is so bad at this...

Posted Apr 29, '10 at 7:05pm

beastahayes

beastahayes

694 posts

Wow! That's really good! Is it just me or are all people on AG good at art except for me...

Posted Apr 29, '10 at 7:07pm

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,716 posts

Fallen is sure that if you try you can do it. We all the capacity to draw like this, we only miss the technique. The only thing in drawing that is a little more...innate, would be the sense of proportion.
FallenSky to all: Keep drawing and reading, it's important!

Posted Apr 29, '10 at 11:31pm

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,716 posts

Here's FallenSky's submission for the ongoing draw that pokemon contest. The subject was of course a cubone. Please note that he is hunting
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/HuntingCuboneV2.jpg

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 12:22am

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,753 posts

The Cubone's alright, but the flaeron is amazing, very nicely done :) If only I could draw like that...

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 12:23am

vinster132

vinster132

5,489 posts

It looks really nice Fallen. =)

Is it just me or are all people on AG good at art except for me...

Nah, I'm not that good on art. Well, I can draw, but it's horrible. Don't worry too much though. -.- I don't worry. I'm actually working on it.

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 7:06am

ulimitedpower

ulimitedpower

1,597 posts

Beautifully done, you have a talent for shading! The Flareon is the best I find, as the cubone has it's legs partly cut off, giving him the appearance of a rolling stone.

Wow! That's really good! Is it just me or are all people on AG good at art except for me...

It's just you :) No, I'm not that good... You will find many users who aren't good at art everywhere, because they don't post any art.

Fallensky, have you planned to draw anything next?

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 8:57am

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,716 posts

FallenSky has a little stock of old art he will post here but he'll also mix in some new stuff along, just keep coming and Fallen will keep it to date.
Now for the cubone legs, was that a compliment? It was strangely formulated. You know that the other leg is hidden because of the perspective...Ohhhhhhh unlimited must be talking about the tail, which Fallen's scanner gruesomly cut off...yeah that was just the tip of tail^^.

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 9:13am

FallenSky

FallenSky

1,716 posts

Here's a little something for you all to wait until Fallen posts some older stuff. It's a drawing he made in very little time and with very dark pencilshttp://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/SpeedingPidgeot.jpg, which is new for him.

There's a Solid Snake Drawing coming up! Stay Tunned!

Posted Apr 30, '10 at 1:49pm

LuciferSatanis

LuciferSatanis

175 posts

I mean your pictures are great and all, but your third person referring to yourself is pissing me off. Like no offense really, it makes you seem like you are 7.

Reply to FallenSky's Pencil Art Thread

You must be logged in to post a reply!