ForumsArt, Music, and WritingFallenSky's Pencil Art Thread

160 34184
FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

This is a thread where Fallen'll be posting his pencil works. Fallen is very open to constructive criticism, and will refer all impolite people to the rules of conduct of this Ag section.
Without any further ado, Fallen will post a Blazingly hot Flareon upon this page.
http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/ScorchingFlareonV2.jpg

Hope this works, Fallen is so bad at this...

• 160 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Hmmm. A suggestion, eh? something easy for the first one... A vase with roses. That would be snazzy.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Nice, I like the turn this is taking...It's been quite a while since I drew any ''Dead Nature'', as we say in french.

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Here you go, another hand drawing.
I messed up the depth effect of the book, but since it was an *eraser prohibited* drawing, I guess this thread can tolerate it ^^.
The suggested drawing weeks will take place soon enough, I'm still awaiting some more ideas. The Maw section is having it rough these days...
Anyhow, Voila, used the autofix of photobucket yet again so it looks actually darker than it is.
The shading was not totally respected by the scanner but the result it still satisfying in my opinion; what's yours!

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/img001-2.jpg

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

DARN YOU! It is awesome, yes, but I could never draw like that.... T T

No greater grief than to remember days of joy when misery is at hand

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

not to be mean or anything, but I think you can have a greater range of values in your hand, because when i step away from the screen it looks a bit 2d ish. which is an artist's greatest dilemma (mine at least). anyway keep it up looking forward to more work

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Well, it seems as though my fan base is dead...
What to do, more drawings?

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Lol, of course we wantz morez drawingz fromz youz. XD XD XD

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I'm your number one fan! I'm just waiting for more drawings! But I'm still a fan.

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

I haven't really checked on Fallen's new drawings in awhile. But I'm still his fan. =D

DDX
DDX
3,562 posts
Nomad

rofl my fans all quit ages ago. it's cool though Im still a fan. since you show lots of promise

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Wow that really cheers me up guys, thanks a lot.
I'll do my best to sustain the thread in new entries so keep coming, and if you haven't checked all the pages be sure to go take a look, you might have missed something^^.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

OMFG IM STILL AROUND FOR U GUIZE D:

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

WOW!
Unexpected shout from a certain zombie called Alt!
So, you gonna eat my brain to become more clever?
Don't even try, I'll phoenix down you to re-death!

FallenSky
FallenSky
1,816 posts
Peasant

Since it feels blank without a drawing, here's my totally not serious submission to th DTP contest.

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/FallenSky/img001-3.jpg

McKrow for you, and no commentaries about that one, I assume the actual badness of that drawing. About 10-15 minutes.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

nice one as always fallen.

Showing 106-120 of 160