ForumsThe TavernThis made me giggle

62 9672
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I just thought I'd share it with everyone, because we all need a good laugh here and there.

http://www.life2point0.com/WindowsLiveWriter/StrangeMath_90AB/Simple%20thinking%5B8%5D.jpg

• 62 Replies
Butters
Butters
918 posts
Nomad

Awesome!That was really funny

redbedhead
redbedhead
341 posts
Nomad

THAT WAS STUPID don't waste my time again -.-

Nerdius
Nerdius
420 posts
Nomad

Ironic, shows you how us Americans use our brains, we are really smart, don't you think. haha, funny asherlee

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

yeah i would laugh if the russians pencil broke lol

plokkey
plokkey
4,571 posts
Jester

lol turret that would be funny

chiliad_nodi
chiliad_nodi
637 posts
Peasant

That is so great.

I actually have one of the space pens. The story describes my life. I make things more complicated than they need to be; however, I always come up with a solution.

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

thats hilarious i've got to say the pencil thing is so much smarter it's not even funny lol. VERY brutal thinking

TheronJames
TheronJames
21 posts
Nomad

well i hope the russians know they need pencil sharpeners cuz it wont work without it

ShaGRocK
ShaGRocK
52 posts
Nomad

lol
funny

The_Masquerade
The_Masquerade
140 posts
Nomad

Well, now we know where all our taxes go. Nice find Asherlee. I'd suspect out space program of making an excuse such as "Ink is better". Heh, now I know what they would do if they needed a new outer space toilet. It would have to involve anti-anti-anti-anti-anti-anti gravity chambers (note the 4 extra "anti"s), flamethrowers, nuclear flushing power and crossbow catapults. While the Russians would probably keep what they have now ad create another space shuttle to match how much we spent on a toilet. Heh, the riots that would happen due to the waste of tax money.

shermzx
shermzx
564 posts
Nomad

errr,not really very hilarious,maybe it's just me.

woody_7007
woody_7007
2,662 posts
Peasant

U know guys this is an urban legend its not actually true. Its true that the Russians were planning to do it however they found out that bits of lead could fall of and get into the equipment so it was scrapped soz 2 b a killjoy

Girl_Power2
Girl_Power2
126 posts
Nomad

Thanks I needed that I was in a bad mood,.

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

that never gets old!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I don't know how anyone couldn't find that funny. They must not understand it. I don't see how it is a hard concept to get...

Showing 31-45 of 62