ForumsWEPRHow is not being christain weird?

147 21419
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok, so as ive posted before i am forced to go to church and all, well today i was going into the youth wing of the church and the usual greetings, same people etc. except today someone brought up something about all other religions are stupid, and everyone in them is stupid. well this made me very mad (because yes i am an athiest), and i said: what makes you so certain that god is true, and i tried to explain that they were not being fair, suddenly for some reason i was being called weird...by everyone. so i was spending the entire 3 hours i was there listening to people call me weird and trying to explain other views on life. so this is what i want to know, how is having another view on life weird?

• 147 Replies
SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Asherlee
So MY PEOPLE ARE A CLOSED POPULATION IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING?
HM IS THAT IT?
COME ON TELL ME...
MY PEOPLE ARE RETARDS,OR MAYBE SCARED OF THE WORLD?
HM?
YES OR NO QUESTION...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Serb what you think this is some sort of contest? Cause i hate to break it to you, you better hope its not, cause if it is, youve already lost. Youre making our religion look bad by being a jerk, covering your ears and shying away from other ideas

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Youre right swift, all through history people have died over holy wars

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

Yes

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

just kiding...
no...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Switchfoot dont sink down to his level

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

it is true that people have always been closeminded all through history, every (and i mean EVERY) religion has killed people if they did not convert to their religion, all through history

SerbWarrior
SerbWarrior
38 posts
Nomad

No swift dude...
Join the dark side of Christianity...

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

\\\\Serb, I'll bury you 500 feet beneath your own ignorance of Christianity. //

Dont do it Swift! Stay in the light! We have cookies!!!

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

oh my bad switch ^__^

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

haha ya, switchfoot is one of the most inteligent posters (correct term?) on this site

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

switch brings up good points. their is a reason my name is opentotruth because if ur not open to everthing then you are doomed to fail from the start. Again switch is right the holy wars were an attempt by the catholic church to convert everyone to christainty and if they refused the pope responed with death and massacre. The holy wars opened the worlds eye to what the pope would do if you refused to agree with their way of thinking.

If god is real and gave man free will why is it terrible for man to use that free will not to beilive in something

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Jeez I feel bad for the mods havin to deal with this crap every day

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

wait, what swift? i didn't post that comment

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Guys, don't let him get a rise out of you. Everyone can see his ignorance, so let him wallow.

Showing 31-45 of 147