ForumsWEPRHow is not being christain weird?

147 21415
daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ok, so as ive posted before i am forced to go to church and all, well today i was going into the youth wing of the church and the usual greetings, same people etc. except today someone brought up something about all other religions are stupid, and everyone in them is stupid. well this made me very mad (because yes i am an athiest), and i said: what makes you so certain that god is true, and i tried to explain that they were not being fair, suddenly for some reason i was being called weird...by everyone. so i was spending the entire 3 hours i was there listening to people call me weird and trying to explain other views on life. so this is what i want to know, how is having another view on life weird?

• 147 Replies
dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

Jeez I feel bad for the mods havin to deal with this crap every day

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

he dug is own 6 foot hole so to speak

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

haha true that

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ys speaking of moegreche, he needs to join this post, he could so own serb, even though he already did

turkishmaniaca
turkishmaniaca
155 posts
Nomad

lol everyone religion post turns into the same thing!

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

if ur going to argue your side of something you may want to bring more to the tabel then. lalalalala i cant hear you so u must be wrong and im right lol

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

It doesn't take anything to "own" Serb. His ignorance and ridiculous comments do it for himself.

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

So lets get back on topic! What was it again?

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya that is true, and this thread has gotten a little off topic, for some reason always happend in the posts i start

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

ummmmmmmm. oh why some people call other people weird for not beiliving in what they beilive in

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ya, these threads are one of the few times i actuly study on something =D haha

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i think its because some people cant deal with the fact that they might be wrong. so they bariad and bash those who beilive in something different because the idea that they are wrong scares them to death

daswiftarrow
daswiftarrow
873 posts
Nomad

ha, it was how people can act so hypocritical about other's ideas...example: serb

dirkpitt1
dirkpitt1
1,281 posts
Nomad

[]========>
this is going straight up my nose! sorry, moment of immaturity, but i have no doubt in my mind that God is real, so i dont get offended when people believe hes not

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

well thats why i said some people do this. im glad ur not like serb

Showing 46-60 of 147