ForumsGamesWeirdest,most annoying, or hardest thing u have encountered in any video game (no FLash)

22 4789
baconboy497
baconboy497
41 posts
Nomad

Me super ghouls and gohost the whole game is very hard
Call of duty 3 4 wii the parts where u swing the remote very annoying

• 22 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Weird - put in SpiderMan 2, then while you're swinging around pull it out and put in Dynasty Warriors 4. The buildings showed scenes from the intro and the music played until it paused.

Annoying - Burnout Paradise, everything career-related. The crashes are really really really really really overplayed and exist at the slightest touch.

Hardest - Ace Combat X, Ace difficulty, dogfighting Fenrirs that have missle-deflection boost. You can not slow down past 700 mph or you will die.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,685 posts
Nomad

ghoul and ghosts

.... shows how much you know..... thats not even a game the real game youre talking about was ghosts and goblins for the NES.

and if were going to go that far back then contra should be one of the most frustrating games also. along with battletoads and the origanal ninja gaiden
SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

LAGGING in bad company 1 & 2

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

lagg in games like mw2 and boosters/cheaters in loads of games whats the point in playing if u sit in corner killing ur mate in mw2 ffs

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

modern warfare 2. thats all.

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Splinter Cell Conviction ... It pees me off... You die too easy! It's got Hard levels! I gave up on it.

fierboy151
fierboy151
27 posts
Peasant

the most annoying thing is glitches in Morowind.

If you jump and touch the ceiling, there is a good chance you'll get stuck. And you cant jump out of it. Then you have to reload, which usually takes 10 minutes.

Which is sad, because Morrowind is my favorite game.

Showing 16-22 of 22