ForumsGamestoo much violence in video games?

50 9885
opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

i personall think that things are fine. but i want to know what u guys think about the people who trying getting games banned from stores because they are to violent. or people blamming a kid getting angry on the fact the he plays violent video games. i thinkits a load of crap but i want to know what everyone else thinks about it

• 50 Replies
Logan47
Logan47
65 posts
Nomad

never enuof

steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I think that with some people it could cause them to be violent. It would have to be a person that is very influenced by things though... It all depends on the person.

gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

ya i think that violence in video games is fine. your not hurting real people, your parents must approve because they let you get it, and its for some people a way to get rid of their anger. if you cant handle it then you should be playing other games, but if your mature enough its fine.

bloodred_bob
bloodred_bob
9 posts
Nomad

I believe that video games DO cause violence in some ppl that think video games are more than JUST VIDEO GAMES. i mean too me v/g are just for entertainment and they do not influence how i act/look in real life but some ppl think otherwise....

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

its nice to get some good thoughts on subjects like this. You have to have a thin sence of reality for games to affect what u do in real life

Taxman13
Taxman13
36 posts
Nomad

What else would we put into a video game, Elmo and Bigbird??? Violence is what makes the games enjoyable and as wierd as it sounds, its true. If video games make u violent, thats your problem. you cant take back fun cuz u THINK it causes violence, wheres the proof???

damatrixsquril
damatrixsquril
28 posts
Nomad

they did a study on this and said that violent viedo games do caus violent behavior, wich i think is a load of crap, anywas if ur influenced by viedo games tell ur parents and dont make all the rest of us suffer!!!

Cheeseman298
Cheeseman298
118 posts
Nomad

if no one could play violent video games there would be a mob outside best buy

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

I think some games have too much violence but I think most games are ok. Nearly every game has some violence. It's hard to find some that don't.

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

true but blaming a video game for someone's actions get me mad

Jacker
Jacker
22 posts
Nomad

personally i think that if the person is playing a violent game.... and the person is probably a dim-witted person who is not really smart and more like dumb to actually become aggresive jus over a voilent game

dogpup4
dogpup4
183 posts
Nomad

thats a load of bull----! if someone starts being violent because of video games just send them off to somewhere where they start being good. its not fair on the mature people that play the games and dont be violent, so like i said - bull----

jere126
jere126
18 posts
Nomad

no. I just play it for fun

alcapwn
alcapwn
28 posts
Nomad

meh i think some go over the edge but most are pretty decent oh and HAI NGFAN!!!

Arc128
Arc128
172 posts
Nomad

same games have a lot of violence but most ae ok. it matters if you are influenced by it. so just play games that are for your age

Showing 1-15 of 50