Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Newset memebers

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 6:15pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

On the home page couldit show like the 100 most recent armourgames members so we could get to thier prfiles faster and give them help

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 6:29pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

Yeah that is a pretty good idea. I don't think many people would pay attention to it though. Daniel would probably just be putting work into something that won't work ver well. Also you spelled newest newset. Haha.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 6:30pm

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Ya I type fast so I miss keys alot

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 6:33pm

opentotruth

opentotruth

510 posts

its a pretty good idea. but austinc is right only a few handfull of players would really reach out and try and help everyone

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 9:32pm

Jikek

Jikek

1,303 posts

i like this idea. i see this alot on other sites so why not

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 2:53am

crazynaitor

crazynaitor

2,959 posts

Graet idea I love helping other members with problems and tips an stuff like that.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 4:35am

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

I don't really like this idea, because I fear that then the new members would get their wall spammed...

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 1:35pm

mrtim

mrtim

2,907 posts

I agree on Calm, if the users want help, they ask for it! there is no point of us coming and spamming their walls. They would soon realise that there is a support and suggestions forum in the community and so they could ask there...

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 1:47pm

DaMasta333

DaMasta333

408 posts

that would be really hard, though, because there were abput 50,000 users when I stated about a month ago, and there are like 65,000 now. People would be on that list for only a few minutes.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 2:11pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,346 posts

Knight

I think the best way to solve this problem is an automatic comment poster. I wish Dan would set up a bot that would post some[inthing like this on every account that was created:

Hello [member name]! Welcome to Armor Games! There are many aspects of this site to explore. Not only can you play games, but you can rate and comment on them for Armor Points. Armor Points can be gained several ways [link for AP help].

Please check out the Forums [link] for great discuss and support if you have any questions.

Thanks,

AG Staff

Reply to Newset memebers

You must be logged in to post a reply!