Forums

ForumsThe Tavern

Whats better Lacrosse or Baseball?

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 7:50pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

629 posts

Lacrosse hands down. baseball is too slow moving and you dont get to kick the snot out of people with metal sticks and stuff.

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 7:24am

Spartan

Spartan

2,924 posts

Well your ot ment to hit them with sticks,Base balls not as much running but strength and aim for ptching and for hitting

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 7:33pm

Bl00dyFart

Bl00dyFart

89 posts

lacrosse by far. Much more fun to watch because of the faster speed of play.

Posted Apr 18, '08 at 8:09pm

oscynk

oscynk

750 posts

woh woh woh
Baseball i mean lacrosse is wack i mean its like soccer but with cticks and friggin nets

Posted Aug 31, '10 at 3:21am

flygon12345

flygon12345

62 posts

Baseball

Posted Aug 31, '10 at 3:26am

WorstSniper

WorstSniper

1,477 posts

I just looked up Lacrosse on Wikipedia for this topic. I think it actually seems better than Baseball. As the OP said, it is faster moving than Baseball, AND IT HAS METAL STICKS.

Posted Sep 1, '10 at 3:50pm

FryLock19

FryLock19

1,343 posts

Are you trying to piss me off? Of course it's baseball! I get so mad how simple-minded people are on this site! While baseball may be slow to the eyes, it's the most mental sport there is, and when you actually attend a baseball game, you notice how fast the game is when the ball's in play.

Posted Sep 1, '10 at 3:55pm

bacobit

bacobit

1,695 posts

Lacrosse, it takes a lot more skittles to play lacrosse, and it's much more easier to watch.

Posted Sep 1, '10 at 4:46pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,260 posts

Knight

I played both, and somehow I prefer baseball. Lacrosse sticks are just weird. Admittedly, baseball is slower, but it's more sophisticated, while Lacrosse is just one of those many fast team games.
If you want a really fast game, then look for Smolball, it's the best indoor team game I ever played! Makes a lot of fun, and if you're good at it there won't be too many injuries :D

Posted Sep 2, '10 at 6:18am

knight_34

knight_34

14,286 posts

I like Lacoste. Oops, I mean lacrosse. It looks good, metal sticks and all. I never was familiar with baseball. Cricket time!

Reply to Whats better Lacrosse or Baseball?

You must be logged in to post a reply!