Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

have more moderators.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:39pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

626 posts

armorgames should get more moderators because there arent very many and if they were to get more you coould get rid of more spam and stuff that they dont want on the site.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:42pm

steevo15

steevo15

1,507 posts

I nominate switchfoot! he already does report spammers to the mods and stuff...

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:45pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

I agree, there should be more, and I would love to do it, but Switch has my vote!

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:46pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

626 posts

i would like to nominate myself because i see all sorts of spam but i just give the person a warning befor i tall a moderator. and plus i think being a moderator would be kinda cool and stuff.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:50pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

626 posts

also if this is passed by the moderators i think that i should be able to be one because i came up with the idea.
(not triing to be like alittle kid or nothing like that.)

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:52pm

austinc

austinc

109 posts

Yes I definetly agree that there should be more. They are already talking about more moderators called "comment mods". They are temporary though just to get rid of the spam in the game comments.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:57pm

wow4ever1212

wow4ever1212

201 posts

Yeah I agree. Me and my friend had an idea about a *Free Rider Mod*. Someone that frequently stays on free rider and cleans up the spam (The ones with no desription or just a pointless map). Not to nominate myself, but I hang around there atleast almost 1-3 hours whne I get a chance. If you look there are probably 300 pages by now. And I would love to have the honor to spend my time and clean it up :D

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 8:58pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Actually I think that there is already a good amount so far, but if there are going to be temporary Mods that would be fine because they would only help this site. Also, XCoheedX I think you would be a pretty good Mod too haha.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 9:01pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

626 posts

actually i think they shoudnt have more mods.
i think they should just give people the power to delete spam and stuff like that and thats all.

Posted Apr 13, '08 at 9:04pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Haha thanks nick!
Wait a second....you started the thread saying that there should be more mods! o.O

Reply to have more moderators.

You must be logged in to post a reply!