ForumsSupport Forumhave more moderators.

76 12865
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

armorgames should get more moderators because there arent very many and if they were to get more you coould get rid of more spam and stuff that they dont want on the site.

• 76 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,564 posts
Peasant

I nominate switchfoot! he already does report spammers to the mods and stuff...

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

I agree, there should be more, and I would love to do it, but Switch has my vote!

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

i would like to nominate myself because i see all sorts of spam but i just give the person a warning befor i tall a moderator. and plus i think being a moderator would be kinda cool and stuff.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

also if this is passed by the moderators i think that i should be able to be one because i came up with the idea.
(not triing to be like alittle kid or nothing like that.)

austinc
austinc
86 posts
Nomad

Yes I definetly agree that there should be more. They are already talking about more moderators called "comment mods". They are temporary though just to get rid of the spam in the game comments.

wow4ever1212
wow4ever1212
192 posts
Shepherd

Yeah I agree. Me and my friend had an idea about a *Free Rider Mod*. Someone that frequently stays on free rider and cleans up the spam (The ones with no desription or just a pointless map). Not to nominate myself, but I hang around there atleast almost 1-3 hours whne I get a chance. If you look there are probably 300 pages by now. And I would love to have the honor to spend my time and clean it up

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actually I think that there is already a good amount so far, but if there are going to be temporary Mods that would be fine because they would only help this site. Also, XCoheedX I think you would be a pretty good Mod too haha.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

actually i think they shoudnt have more mods.
i think they should just give people the power to delete spam and stuff like that and thats all.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha thanks nick!
Wait a second....you started the thread saying that there should be more mods! o.O

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Haha yeah that's weird. Also, yeah those "comment Mods" would be fine because it would just help out the site by cleaning out the spam and helping with the giving of Merits. Well, I guess you have to pick them very wisely because you just can't give anybody that kind of power.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

i agree with nick there should be comment mods and they would help with merits too.
ps you can trust me. lol

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Well, I haven't seen you helping alot of people, and that is whats needed to be a mod. I'm sure we can trust alot of people, but the mods, and Dan will decide.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Good Mods
XCoheedX
Nick_Coolhaha
Swithfoot (In a few weeks)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,045 posts
Shepherd

Just because someone has a lot of points and talks a lot on the forums does not necissarily mean they would make good mods. I am not saying they would make bad mods, I am jsut saying... nevermind. = /

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Actually Axel, I don't really want to be a Mod right now for some reason, but maybe in the future that'll be one of my goals, but for now, nah.

Showing 1-15 of 76