ForumsSupport Forumhave more moderators.

76 12893
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

armorgames should get more moderators because there arent very many and if they were to get more you coould get rid of more spam and stuff that they dont want on the site.

• 76 Replies
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ya so have like different types of mini-mods that each do somthing different.
(i agree we need new names instead of mini-mods.)

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

nah we would only need regular mods and all around mods. We do not need one for every different aspect of the game (it would be cool but it is realy not needed).

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

oh i thought that was what you wer sayin.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

well i gtg NoNameC68 nice talkin to ya.
i'll add you.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

We wouldn't need to divide the mods into groups like that until we have a ton. And AG barely has any mods to do all of this work. I nominate Switchfoot, he helps out tons of people.

crazynaitor
crazynaitor
2,612 posts
Jester

Ha ha no-one will nominate me and I help spam and I tell mods when to lock thrads and stuff like that.I wish someone did

I would probaly vote Avrilicious.She helps me alot sometimes.

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

We have no say in who becomes a mod. If Dan feels that the site needs more mods, he will contact who he feels is the best canidate. Nominating yourself will, if anything, decrease your chances of becoming a mod. Personally, I feel that the site needs no new mods. Dan just added two new mods (Moegreche and Calm) and they seem to be doing a fine job along with Asherlee, Carlie, and Dank. It is inevitable that new mods will be needed as the site grows, but I think that we are fine for now.

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

"If you would like to become a moderator, you first need to show that you are responsible on the site; show a good posting record and maturity and you may be granted these exclusive rights! We will usually hand pick moderators, but if you feel you have what it take, contact us on the Contact page... we are really, really picky though!"

I don't think it's wise to add many moderators to the team, because then we would loose control over them. Imagine we add a user who seems go but in fact who's bad: He could do anything with the mods powers and only Dan would be able to stop him. He could delete all forum threads in no time.
I think this is why Dan tries to limit the number of mods.

Still, we enjoy being helped by responsible users...

pen15
pen15
34 posts
Nomad

i think we have enough
just my opinoin

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Nah , i think we need more...
why? i dont know ... xD

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I think Nick would be a good moderator.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

I also think crazynaitor and Switchfoot would be good moderators.

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

Now that I think about it there doesnt need to be so many moderators once the site gets really big then we`ll need more but until then I dont think we need more, that is just my opinion though if Dan wants more moderators then thats fine with me.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I want to just reiterate what Calm was saying. Nominating anyone will not matter. Dan and the other mods will choose new mods when and IF the time comes.

There appears to be a lot of spam on the site. This will change in time because the site is still new, guys! They are constantly working on changing things. So, think of you guys as a test-palette.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

that's what i have been saying about this too. People are only nominating high ranked people. How do you know that there isnt somone else out there in the 62,000 other memebers that do the same thing that Switchfoot does.
now im not triing to put Switchfoot down but nominating people that maybe would only look for spam and stuff would be better than someone who is high ranked and also looks for spam.

Showing 46-60 of 76