ForumsSupport Forumhave more moderators.

76 12884
StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

armorgames should get more moderators because there arent very many and if they were to get more you coould get rid of more spam and stuff that they dont want on the site.

• 76 Replies
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

But remember, nominating anyone isn't going to matter.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

exactly what i would hope you guys dont do. choose people by what other people think.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

No, it would be chosen by who would be the best for the job. Generally, those are the ones not listed like you say.

MATTOWNSALL
MATTOWNSALL
21 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I agree Asherlee.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ok this has gotton to its conclusion stop adding on. theres no point for it.

DragonMistress
DragonMistress
1,060 posts
Blacksmith

I think that we all need to pitch in to work on deleting spam... I always flag anything I see as spam, its not fair for people like me who write detailed posts and comments to have others get the same amount of points as someone who says "hi" as a comment to a game. Also, I think more people should bump the comments that are merit-worthy. If we help the moderators do their job, then it might not be necessary to have more. If they feel there is a need for more though, then that would be acceptable as well, of course. Im sure its hard to go through every section for every game and filter what is good and bad.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ok as i said before this has come to a conclusion plz do not add anymore comments to this. thx.
if any mods see this if you would plz lock it.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Dragon, that is of a major concern of mine. There are several members who have many merits and they should be on the top of the list. I am frustrated with users who have 2000+ comments and 3 merits. They climb the ranks with nonconstructive comments.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

i seem to have really bad luck with getting merits. i say all sorts of helpful things for the website and other things but never seem to get a merit.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Well have you tried our guide? It has helped a lot of people and it's a proven fact that it does help people get merits. Also, yeah I agree with you Asherlee, because those kind of people don't belong at the top. Also, I have noticed that there aren't any spammers on the top 10 anymore. They all quit. There are only two people that have over 2000 comments and they both have a good amount of merits too.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ya nick i have looked at the guide but i just cant seem to get any merits im serious.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Haha, I guess you have a point Switch. I think this is kind of not helping the site, because Dan knows who he wants to be a mod. The voices on this thread, aren't really going to influence his decision.

StarScreamer
StarScreamer
608 posts
Shepherd

ya im with both of you guys. Daniel will pick who he wants when he wants and if he wants more mods so we need to close this thing so people dont keep adding onto it when it wont do anything.

vindacation
vindacation
49 posts
Nomad

it would definitely be a wonderful thing to have more mods

Calm
Calm
909 posts
Herald

I think the administration has got more experience than you guys (no offence) and will be able to decide by itself if more moderators are needed or not.

Showing 61-75 of 76