Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

have more moderators.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 8:11pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

629 posts

i seem to have really bad luck with getting merits. i say all sorts of helpful things for the website and other things but never seem to get a merit.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 8:16pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Well have you tried our guide? It has helped a lot of people and it's a proven fact that it does help people get merits. Also, yeah I agree with you Asherlee, because those kind of people don't belong at the top. Also, I have noticed that there aren't any spammers on the top 10 anymore. They all quit. There are only two people that have over 2000 comments and they both have a good amount of merits too.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 8:19pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

629 posts

ya nick i have looked at the guide but i just cant seem to get any merits im serious.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 8:40pm

XCoheedX

XCoheedX

1,061 posts

Haha, I guess you have a point Switch. I think this is kind of not helping the site, because Dan knows who he wants to be a mod. The voices on this thread, aren't really going to influence his decision.

Posted Apr 14, '08 at 8:45pm

StarScreamer

StarScreamer

629 posts

ya im with both of you guys. Daniel will pick who he wants when he wants and if he wants more mods so we need to close this thing so people dont keep adding onto it when it wont do anything.

Posted Apr 15, '08 at 8:58pm

vindacation

vindacation

55 posts

it would definitely be a wonderful thing to have more mods

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 4:52am

Calm

Calm

981 posts

Knight

I think the administration has got more experience than you guys (no offence) and will be able to decide by itself if more moderators are needed or not.

Posted Apr 16, '08 at 12:51pm

Carlie

Carlie

7,222 posts

Knight

Yep, they will start choosing people when they need them. And if we need extra help, we will let them know as well. But for now I think they have things pretty under control... and as more users start to get themselves known, and interact with the site more, Dan may choose more Mods. But until that happens, I think it is pretty set at what it is right now.

Reply to have more moderators.

You must be logged in to post a reply!